The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Ghoti on January 26, 2017, 05:51:58 PM
Hey, when I click the "Alternate Sound Loader BETA for BrawlEX" link in your sig, I get an error. Is that project still being worked on, or has it been canned?

its an ok process when u want to swap the whole sfx database
but when you want to load from two databases it gets confusing
so interest in project is pretty much gone because of that

Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on January 28, 2017, 02:26:31 AM
its an ok process when u want to swap the whole sfx database
but when you want to load from two databases it gets confusing
so interest in project is pretty much gone because of that

Gotcha. I understand, though I'd still be interested, no matter how complicated :P
"The people of the world are builders. But look deep into their hearts, and you find that they also have the power to destroy." - Teridax

its been a while since ive been here but has any progress been made on the clone engine? also do we still have to replace boss sfx to have custom fighter sfx?

Quote from: Sweetie-Bot on January 30, 2017, 12:33:26 AM
its been a while since ive been here but has any progress been made on the clone engine? also do we still have to replace boss sfx to have custom fighter sfx?

There is a new FPC that allows adding entries to the BSAR file, but i think its limited still atm, something about actually having to replace the file on the ISO first, before being able to use the code to replace its new added IDs.

Is BrawlEx dead..... I'm waiting for the rest of the modules

its kinda hard without Phantomwings

True... but no one else can make .rel files for the rest of the characters, or did they just stop modding brawl

Quote from: DragonGold123 on March 01, 2017, 12:38:47 PM
True... but no one else can make .rel files for the rest of the characters, or did they just stop modding brawl
With Smash 4, most people left Brawl.
There are still some Brawl hackers though.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: DragonGold123 on March 01, 2017, 12:38:47 PM
True... but no one else can make .rel files for the rest of the characters, or did they just stop modding brawl
actually Pyotr plans onf finishing the EX modules. From what i understood he was close to fnishing it.

If you guys need space on the OP to post important additional info, PM me. I assume that after a few years, the OP must be in need of some updating.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Sirkura on March 04, 2017, 04:49:14 PM
actually Pyotr plans onf finishing the EX modules. From what i understood he was close to fnishing it.

That's great!

Quote from: Sirkura on February 06, 2017, 07:34:10 AM
There is a new FPC that allows adding entries to the BSAR file, but i think its limited still atm, something about actually having to replace the file on the ISO first, before being able to use the code to replace its new added IDs.

Do you have a link to this project?
"The people of the world are builders. But look deep into their hearts, and you find that they also have the power to destroy." - Teridax

Does anyone know why I can't use slots 64-7F?

...Are you using the clone tool thing? If you are, then don't, it is WAY past outdated at this point.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

I was only using the config utility.