A tad tired of over-saturated texture "improvements"

Started by Pik, January 19, 2014, 09:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Rᴇɪ Lᴀᴠᴀᴄ on March 05, 2014, 12:34:13 PM
If some people would even bother with #2 then if it was taken as an insult then they're probably doing something wrong. Just saiyan.

Just telling you, there are some really special people in this world.

You never absolutely know what's going to happen.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kyouma on March 04, 2014, 04:05:08 PM
youre taking the FNBV too seriously! ive seen some of my hacks there before too, and I actually see that as free advertising B)

The Toyota car one, right? I'd like to inform you that anything tagged "#what" does not imply it's bad. Maybe bad in the "normal" context, but definitely well-made. Just nonsensically humourous.

Okay back to my cave thread.

I didnt make that one lol
but I know my hacks are there more because of the wtf factor :J (like the SSJ3 Ronald, adolf hitler, the mario dressed as madoka, the skeleton samus, etc)

... and these "what?" category hacks are awesome for its  comical approach. I love em.

I like off the wall hacks too, I might start on Captain T-pose, that would be funny.

also made a INCREDIBLY annoying C. Falcon for fun, haven't uploaded it yet though
Coffee fueled gearhead.

You know, an idea was crossing  my mind to make a literal Final Destination as Fox the other day...

Get it, fox only, final destination, and no items? I could give him a mustache and a monocle. Just for fun, and I'll post it in FNVB myself.

Quote from: Scout on March 13, 2014, 02:41:49 PM
You know, an idea was crossing  my mind to make a literal Final Destination as Fox the other day...

Get it, fox only, final destination, and no items? I could give him a mustache and a monocle. Just for fun, and I'll post it in FNVB myself.

That would be neat, dunno why nobody thought of it till now, though.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Do you have any grey poupon?
Coffee fueled gearhead.

 :>.>:

I don't know why, but I am oddly inspired to do a women clothing vertexes designs for peach, should I over-saturate it also?