Akeno Emiya's Blades Store : Preparing to come back...

Started by Akeno/Archer, February 11, 2014, 10:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What Neutral Air should I give to Saber

A double spin slash (Marth/Roy)
3 (42.9%)
A frontflip slash (Lucina)
2 (28.6%)
Other (post your idea)
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

I have been on 2 posts in the blog, but one showed 6 of my hacks and the other one showed 2

LolxD
What a way to troll the award system!

Anyway, back on topic, but do you mind if we keep using the old rig while you make the resize? Because... Well... Fixing the feet, as I told you, might be a little long...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

its ok, I can try to make a sizemod for the feet on this new one, but Im not sure if that will work, leg related sizemods always glitches for me

Alright. I'll finish the Side B tomorrow, so Kokuto, HD and you will be able to test everything (with or without the new models)
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Akeno you sneaky bastard I was gonna make that my avi after I showed it to you XD
And im gonna have to use the USB loader to test, my wii commited suicide yesterday.

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Quote from: Akeno Ryuko on May 04, 2014, 01:10:19 AM
Alright. I'll finish the Side B tomorrow, so Kokuto, HD and you will be able to test everything (with or without the new models)
Alright man sounds good.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kokuto Sanageyama on May 04, 2014, 02:49:47 PM
Akeno you sneaky bastard I was gonna make that my avi after I showed it to you XD
And im gonna have to use the USB loader to test, my wii commited suicide yesterday.
Lol... 2fast4u
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


This is why I sensed that trying to make her 1-slot was a bad idea

Wow, that looks odd. Why does her skin look white?
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That stretchiness tho
This is why I like the original model best.
No deformities.
And Calypso it'll be fine I just need to buy a new one for a whole 40$

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Quote from: Kyouma Satsuki on May 05, 2014, 12:20:27 AM
This is why I sensed that trying to make her 1-slot was a bad idea

Quote from: Naoto-san on May 05, 2014, 12:58:13 AM
Wow, that looks odd. Why does her skin look white?
Quote from: Kokuto Sanageyama on May 05, 2014, 01:45:35 AM
That stretchiness tho
This is why I like the original model best.
No deformities.
Wow... That... Well... What? That's one heck of a stretchy glitch... Lol... Do you think you can fix it?


Oh, by the way, a little (not really) off-topic, but have some Satsuki Hip-Hop:

Kill la Kill - Satsuki Kiryuin Theme Remix

BRSTM right here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203589
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Lol im considering using that, dunno what over though
And I STILL think the original model was best, the rig might be improved on the new one but that doesn't matter if stretchiness and animation deformities

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Lol... We'll see if Kyouma can fix that... I'm sure he can, though... Oh, and I finally get up my ass and worked on the Side B Dash... It looks rough, but it won't be noticeable in-game... But it's true that a little fixing wouldn't be bad...

Just a sec for the gif, please.
My animation:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Reference:

[spoiler]I made the GIF myself... She doesn't come back smoothly like that in the anime... Lol
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Oh yeah about the start animation
I'll do it right quick and ^That can be the animation for the tornado part. And you have the end already right?

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2