Akeno Emiya's Blades Store : Preparing to come back...

Started by Akeno/Archer, February 11, 2014, 10:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What Neutral Air should I give to Saber

A double spin slash (Marth/Roy)
3 (42.9%)
A frontflip slash (Lucina)
2 (28.6%)
Other (post your idea)
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

I guess you could say Gilgamesh needs a sizable... OPnis :P

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Quote from: Kokuto Sanageyama on June 12, 2014, 03:01:03 PM
I guess you could say Gilgamesh needs a sizable... OPnis :P
... :srs:
*lifts his hand* Gate of...
[spoiler]Babylon
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Ya know,
If I wasn't immortal
This would hurt.
A lot.
*Trollface*

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Oh you guys.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kokuto Sanageyama on June 12, 2014, 09:26:42 PM
Ya know,
If I wasn't immortal
This would hurt.
A lot.
*Trollface*
I know you're immortal... That's why I can keep shooting!!


Quote from: Naoto-san on June 12, 2014, 10:39:29 PM
Oh you guys.
I know, right?[/spam]

Anyway, I updated the OP with Gilgamesh's moveset.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Did you just make that troll Gilgamesh? It looks legit XD

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Quote from: Kokuto Sanageyama on June 13, 2014, 12:02:34 AM
Did you just make that troll Gilgamesh? It looks legit XD
I just did. Same for the PSA plan. lol
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Alrighty. I started working with Saber again. I haven't done the Side B yet, but I am working on her new Side Tilt. About halfway done with that.

Also, I started cleaning up a few more things for her, for example: Her Run animation looks less sloppy, and has better leg movement that actually makes sense. I updated her RunBrake to have the start of the new Run, and have better leg movement as well. Her AttackHi4Start and Hold have been adjusted to match more closely to her Up Smash, and I made some slight changes to her Win3 and Win3Wait and also her Wait1, just to name a few.

Hopefully I'll get done with her Side Tilt soon. Then tomorrow I'll try and start on her Side B.

EDIT: Alright here's her new Side Tilt. Tell me what you think.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Naoto-san on June 20, 2014, 12:19:59 AM
EDIT: Alright here's her new Side Tilt. Tell me what you think.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It looks cool. Kinda reminds me of this.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thanks, I based it off of one of the overhead strikes she does in her games trailers.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

June 20, 2014, 03:20:27 PM #565 Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 03:21:25 PM by Rogue AkenoS3
Quote from: Naoto-san on June 20, 2014, 12:19:59 AM
Alrighty. I started working with Saber again. I haven't done the Side B yet, but I am working on her new Side Tilt. About halfway done with that.

Also, I started cleaning up a few more things for her, for example: Her Run animation looks less sloppy, and has better leg movement that actually makes sense. I updated her RunBrake to have the start of the new Run, and have better leg movement as well. Her AttackHi4Start and Hold have been adjusted to match more closely to her Up Smash, and I made some slight changes to her Win3 and Win3Wait and also her Wait1, just to name a few.

Hopefully I'll get done with her Side Tilt soon. Then tomorrow I'll try and start on her Side B.

EDIT: Alright here's her new Side Tilt. Tell me what you think.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Gotta go fast! lol... well, not bad... Just maybe a tad slower would be alright. Nevermind, my PC was acting... lol

Send me the full motionetc when you're done with the Side B, please.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

No problem and thanks.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Right arm looks weird as she's going to her wait


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Naoto-san on June 20, 2014, 09:26:37 PM
No problem and thanks.
I should be the one who says thanks here xD

Quote from: Zed on June 20, 2014, 10:11:21 PM
Right arm looks weird as she's going to her wait
Now that you mention it... yea...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Always looking for the problems in my animations aren't you Zed? I'll fix it.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.