Akeno Emiya's Blades Store : Preparing to come back...

Started by Akeno/Archer, February 11, 2014, 10:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What Neutral Air should I give to Saber

A double spin slash (Marth/Roy)
3 (42.9%)
A frontflip slash (Lucina)
2 (28.6%)
Other (post your idea)
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Meanwhile, Hidan continues to do nothing

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Hey Akeno, I think I was able to fix the Side Tilt. At least a little, It's still jittery I guess, but at least it looks better than before. Just thought I'd tell you before you worked on it. Well hopefully you read this beforehand.

Here's the revision. I got the arms fixed now, they stay with the sword at all times. I know I got pissed earlier, but feedback would be appreciated. I promise I wont lash out at anyone. Also this is slowed down to speed 20 so you can see it clearly, just so you are all aware.

EDIT: New one is in next post.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Looking alot better =p.

Some issues are:

The front right leg/foot + armor rotates weird at the start.

...actually thats the only real issue I have with it.  Otherwise, things are looking good. It could use some cleaning up, but overall its pretty good.

Well that shouldn't be that hard to fix. It's only like 3 frames.

EDIT: Okay I think I got it. How's that?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Theres still a frame where the armor jitters.  --The leg armor looks like it vibrates since it quickly moves back and forth at the beginning.


Well I don't see what you're seeing. But whatever, I've been working on this too long. gotta take a break.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I took a look at it in gimp.  The frames from 0 to when she holds the sword overhead with both hands.  The animation is too quick to read those initial frames.  So whatever motion that goes against the slash motion looks weird and in this case-jittery.   I see that her hips/waist is also unnaturally twisted with the chest being at about 90 degrees more than the hips.  Rotate the hips in the same direction as the chest and the issues should be fixed.

To be honest I just adjusted the top half of the animation myself from what was once originally one of Links.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kokuto Sanageyama on June 21, 2014, 01:11:26 AM
Meanwhile, Hidan continues to do nothing
*slaps Hidan's ass*

Quote from: Naoto-san on June 21, 2014, 06:00:59 AM
Well that shouldn't be that hard to fix. It's only like 3 frames.

EDIT: Okay I think I got it. How's that?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think I see how can I fix this little problem on the frames. Oh, and I knew it was Link's Side Smash.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Uh huh. You should It's your PSA. Well I did the best I could with it. Want me to send you the new one? I updated the link I sent you.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Naoto-san on June 21, 2014, 01:55:33 PM
Uh huh. You should It's your PSA. Well I did the best I could with it. Want me to send you the new one? I updated the link I sent you.
I'll go take it. Thanks man, you always help me alot :D
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

That's the idea.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

June 21, 2014, 05:08:17 PM #597 Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 05:11:12 PM by Rogue AkenoS3
A little off-topic, but... well... it's Highschool DxD so... yea.

High School DxD New OP ハイスクールD×D NEW OP "GUITAR COVER" By Rob A. Ranowsky

I think it's not a secret, I love Highschool DxD.

Oh, the BRSTM is below:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204583

EDIT: That's not all, I "fixed" Naoto-san's animation for the Side B:



As you can see, the dress is a real pain... I really think I should add some bones to it...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

The right arm still moves a bit too much at the end.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Question about the skirt. What's it's rigging like?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302