Akeno Emiya's Blades Store : Preparing to come back...

Started by Akeno/Archer, February 11, 2014, 10:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What Neutral Air should I give to Saber

A double spin slash (Marth/Roy)
3 (42.9%)
A frontflip slash (Lucina)
2 (28.6%)
Other (post your idea)
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

oh my, it seems Ill have to re-make my Link shared soundbank stuff ewe
good thing cos I am not really convinced with Momiji's voice d_d

Quote from: Zed on June 21, 2014, 05:27:44 PM
The right arm still moves a bit too much at the end.
I see where the issue is... It just doesn't want to be fixed... I also fixed the feet placement.

Quote from: Velen on June 21, 2014, 05:30:03 PM
Question about the skirt. What's it's rigging like?
Rigged to the legs... Which makes the things... well... A bit weird sometimes... That's why I prefer working on Saber Lily... Her dress doesn't get too much in the way.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

The right arm follows the sword arm. Its moving with it the entire animation. I don't see what you see Zed, with those critical eyes of yours. How about you be more descriptive, instead of saying general things.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Rogue AkenoS3 on June 21, 2014, 06:45:07 PM
I see where the issue is... It just doesn't want to be fixed... I also fixed the feet placement.
Rigged to the legs... Which makes the things... well... A bit weird sometimes... That's why I prefer working on Saber Lily... Her dress doesn't get too much in the way.

Show a screenshot of the bone influences in 3DS Max?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Naoto-san on June 22, 2014, 01:43:52 AMThe right arm follows the sword arm. Its moving with it the entire animation. I don't see what you see Zed, with those critical eyes of yours. How about you be more descriptive, instead of saying general things.
The frames around this one I would assume.


You can see the right arm goes to the left a bit.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Naoto-san on June 22, 2014, 01:43:52 AM
The right arm follows the sword arm. Its moving with it the entire animation. I don't see what you see Zed, with those critical eyes of yours. How about you be more descriptive, instead of saying general things.

It took way too long to make a gif of a gif

This is the part where it looks screwy with the right arm:

It's at around frame 11 until she finishes the swing.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I see. Well it wasn't doing that before I gave it to him. At least not that I remember.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It actually was. I don't know what Akeno meant when he said that he fixed it, but that problem stayed.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

June 22, 2014, 08:16:38 AM #608 Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 08:29:35 AM by Rogue AkenoS3
Quote from: Velen on June 22, 2014, 01:56:57 AM
Show a screenshot of the bone influences in 3DS Max?
You would scream if you see what happened when you open a FitSaber00.dae in 3DS Max... lol

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on June 22, 2014, 02:14:59 AM
The frames around this one I would assume.


You can see the right arm goes to the left a bit.
I see what you mean... when i'll get back home...

Post Merge: June 22, 2014, 08:29:34 AM

Quote from: Kyouma on June 21, 2014, 05:52:16 PM
oh my, it seems Ill have to re-make my Link shared soundbank stuff ewe
good thing cos I am not really convinced with Momiji's voice d_d
Well... not really, cos I didn't change alot about sfx... but if it's not a problem... lol
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Zed on June 22, 2014, 04:38:26 AM
It actually was. I don't know what Akeno meant when he said that he fixed it, but that problem stayed.
I didn't show you the latest, so no, it wasn't. But whatever, this animation is really quite a lot of trouble for some reason.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Okay... I'm starting to lose some motivation on Saber, so I'm gonna put her on hold. And now, it's time for Ryuko to get some love again!
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Havin troubles again I see.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Naoto-san on June 25, 2014, 07:58:12 PM
Havin troubles again I see.
Saber is breaking my mind... And I was about to destroy my damn laggy keyboard... So... yeah... Just switching to Ryuko for the moment. I think I can come up with a beta for her soon after my last exams.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Alrighty, sounds fine to me. You don't want to start hating the very thing you're trying to create. Kinda defeats the purpose.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Indeed. I'll let her rest a little before coming back on her. And Ryuko left unfinished doesn't please me (nor does it please Kyouma... lol)
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.