Akeno Emiya's Blades Store : Preparing to come back...

Started by Akeno/Archer, February 11, 2014, 10:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What Neutral Air should I give to Saber

A double spin slash (Marth/Roy)
3 (42.9%)
A frontflip slash (Lucina)
2 (28.6%)
Other (post your idea)
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

I can try. I've been working on this for 5 hours, on and off. So I'm gonna take a break and get some sleep. You know, since it's like 1 a.m. for me and all. I have an idea that might work for ya. I still need to transition back to Wait1, so it could work. I'll do it when I wake up.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Naoto-san on April 05, 2014, 08:12:20 AM
I can try. I've been working on this for 5 hours, on and off. So I'm gonna take a break and get some sleep. You know, since it's like 1 a.m. for me and all. I have an idea that might work for ya. I still need to transition back to Wait1, so it could work. I'll do it when I wake up.
Alright, have a good sleeping time, man! =D
Don't worry about it... As I said, I'll come back Friday, and I intend to finish Saber and SNK Toon Link FS. Also, I'd like to start Archer and Dark Saber... though I maght start by Dark Saber... lol.
But now, Good Night!
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I like how bad am I writing on my phone... Lol
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


Quote from: Kyouma on April 05, 2014, 09:45:58 PM
SNK toon link? I think I havent heard of that
That was a few pages ago, but in short, I'm reproducing an animation that would be a FS for Toon Link. But since it looks like SnK, I called it SnK Toon Link. Besides, I'll let you guys see the new costume when I'm done or at least near done with the animation... Except 2 blades though...
I always forgot to add him in the OP though...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


Quote from: SolarGamer4774 on April 06, 2014, 05:46:39 PM
I am loving the progress on Saber :p
Glad to hear so :)
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Okay, time for a little update!

I corrected the whole On Hit Cancel thing, so now, except fo the Neutral B (ground/air), Down B (ground) and Final Smash (obvious), you can chain every attacks at full speed with Saber! I still need to test it before releasing a v0.6

Changes:

Fixed On Hit Cancel
Fixed Side Smash
New ThrowF
Fixed Neutral B
Remade Side B
New Taunts
Proto Final Smash
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Sounds cool. Can't wait to try her out.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Naoto-san on April 07, 2014, 12:09:47 AM
Sounds cool. Can't wait to try her out.
Me too, man... Me too...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: AkenoS3 on April 07, 2014, 12:39:36 AM
Me too, man... Me too...
I find it funny you said this, considering you're the one working on her. It's your project. I don't see how this makes any sense. Unless you mean you can't wait for others to try her out.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Naoto-san on April 08, 2014, 12:24:17 AM
I find it funny you said this, considering you're the one working on her. It's your project. I don't see how this makes any sense. Unless you mean you can't wait for others to try her out.
There's that point, but also the fact that I didn't touch my Wii for a week straight. I don't even know if the changes I've made are working or not.
I should've been more precise about it... it can be tricky... lol
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Oh, I see. Well you can always send your stuff to me if you're not able to test them.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Updated the OP with everything I could get for Matoi Ryuko's PSA... Since I think we're gonna use the Like Minus PSA as a base, we may let some moves that were already in. Though this moveset is subject to change.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Updated Saber's Win3 and Win3Wait. I moved her right leg just before stabbing it into the ground to look like she's stepping instead of it just sliding into position. I must've missed that last time. The Wait part of it was done as a request by Phantom_ZER0 to look more like she did at the end of the show. So I made her hair gently blowing in the wind. Just for the effect.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


When or if I get the ability to move Saber's dress, I'll update them again to add her dress moving as well for the full effect.

EDIT: Okay I can't seem to get her hair to move in game. It looks fine in BrawlBox, but when in game, Links physics take over and I don't know how to override them so that Saber looks like she does in BrawlBox. At least where her hair is concerned. In game it just sits there hanging as if I didn't animate it at all, and I really hate it when that happens. It's pretty much like a middle finger to my hard work. If anyone knows how to solve this issue, I'd really appreciate the help.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.