Akeno Emiya's Blades Store : Preparing to come back...

Started by Akeno/Archer, February 11, 2014, 10:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What Neutral Air should I give to Saber

A double spin slash (Marth/Roy)
3 (42.9%)
A frontflip slash (Lucina)
2 (28.6%)
Other (post your idea)
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

somo psas can be turned into bb compatible if you can send me his pac file and i will try to male it bb friendly, but if he ends up working to be bb friendly no more psa for anyone it will never work there.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 12, 2014, 09:03:24 AM
somo psas can be turned into bb compatible if you can send me his pac file and i will try to made it bb friendly, but if he ends up working to be bb friendly no more psa for anyone it will never work there.
As long as it doesn't kill the PSA, it's ok. I'll send you a copy of the PSA so far
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

It would definitely make PSAing her easier. That's for sure.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A-Am Im the only one around here who likes the PSA numeration(With the As and Bs) better?
Its probably because Im just used to that but still
The only thing I use the Brawlbox SA for is getting good flag values instead of combining all manner of [censored] lol.
And Like Sasuke's PSA taught me the PSA in brawlbox has a tendency to corrupt certain moves.
For example, Sasuke can't grab(Unless its a dash grab) and can only do up throw.
That's just a word of warning

Oh, and any PSA that started in PSA can be edited in brawlbox I THINK but a PSA made in brawlbox can't be edited in PSA.

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Quote from: Kokuto on April 12, 2014, 03:41:49 PM
Oh, and any PSA that started in PSA can be edited in brawlbox I THINK but a PSA made in brawlbox can't be edited in PSA.

Nope.

PSA in PSA can't be edited in BBox and viceversa.

That being said, BBox can add model changers.

And when you learn to use them, model changers are [censored]ing awesome :srs:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

They can sometimes.
Atleast with BB 68b. I remember that now because Hidan was started in brawlbox but finished in PSA once I learned that the BB version was super buggy.
And Model Changers would be awesome
If I could get that [censored] to work properly...

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Quote from: Tidus on April 12, 2014, 03:49:26 PM
Nope.

PSA in PSA can't be edited in BBox and viceversa.

That being said, BBox can add model changers.

And when you learn to use them, model changers are [censored]ing awesome :srs:
not true you can convert some psas into bb psas with some tricks and luck the other way around isnt possible,and yeah if you guys want me to try it   send me the pac by pm.

Quote from: Kokuto on April 12, 2014, 03:41:49 PM
A-Am Im the only one around here who likes the PSA numeration(With the As and Bs) better?
Its probably because Im just used to that but still
The only thing I use the Brawlbox SA for is getting good flag values instead of combining all manner of [censored] lol.
And Like Sasuke's PSA taught me the PSA in brawlbox has a tendency to corrupt certain moves.
For example, Sasuke can't grab(Unless its a dash grab) and can only do up throw.
That's just a word of warning

Oh, and any PSA that started in PSA can be edited in brawlbox I THINK but a PSA made in brawlbox can't be edited in PSA.
that is becuase you probably copy pasted or something and the subroutines reset check the grab and you will see it misses the special action cut  command or something.

Quote from: Kokuto on April 12, 2014, 03:51:41 PM
They can sometimes.
Atleast with BB 68b. I remember that now because Hidan was started in brawlbox but finished in PSA once I learned that the BB version was super buggy.
And Model Changers would be awesome
If I could get that [censored] to work properly...
you cant convert from bb to spa it doesnt work that way only the other way around with luck.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You can't PSA something from BB into PSA, that's for sure... However, you can mess around with articles and such, which is great!

Carnage, if you can make Saber PSA compatible with BB, that'd help alot. I'm not at home right now... I forgot to send it to you yesterday though... Ask HeavyD for the PSA file... He has it in the shared Dropbox...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I updated the moveset for Ryuko your had in the OP Akeno
Its almost full now.

AAA: 45 degree slash(Right to left), Same but to the left, lunging horizontal slash.

Side Tilt: A hard punch with her left fist. Medium knockback

Up Tilt: 2 circle slashes. Low knockback.

Down Tilt: A powerful downward slash. High knockback, meteor smash on the tip of the blade

Dash Attack: A flurry of 4 running slashes. Cannot be spammed. Very low knockback

Side Smash: 3 quick slashes. Medium Knockback.

Up Smash: A hard upward slash. High knockback2

Down Smash: Ryuko jumps into the air before slashing where she was before in a wide arc of like 150 degrees

Neutral Air: A  highspeed spinning slash. Multihits. Low knockback

Side Air: 3 diagonal slashes. Medium knockback.

Up Air: An upward slash followed by a hard overhead up slash. Medium knockback, then high knockback. (gotta detail more that one).

Back Air: A vertical slash(Down to up). Low knockback

Down Air: A hard down stab. Meteor smash. High knockback

Neutral B: Ryuko dashes forward VERY fast(Closer to a teleport, will go 10-15 feet in 3-4 frames) and if she hits an enemy, they kind of explode. To make this look cool, I'll either slow down time or somehow get them to stay stunned for a longer than normal duration.

Side B: Ryuko dashes towards the foe and begins to spin at highspeed, the spin causes tremendous damage, and ends with a smashing diagonal slash.

Up B: Ryuko leaps and spins weirdly with her sword, slashing horizontally and diagonaly at the same time .

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

For Ryuko's N B move you would have to slow down time if you want the stun to last longer. Also having a high hitlag on the stun would help too.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'll probly slow down time, I tried out the hitlag thing and it lags both parties, not only the one being hit.

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Yeah it does. It wouldn't be too bad setting it to1.5-2 though. At least I don't think it would.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What are you trying to do?

Make the person stunned as you spin?

Or you spin really fast and they're slow?

Because global time slow is OP


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Its for her NB dash attack. The first hitbox stuns the enemy I'm assuming, and he wants them to stay there for a bit. At least for the duration of the move until they explode I think.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Just read the moveset (realized I was reading Neutral Air for 10 minutes).

It'd be extremely difficult to balance such a move. Almost nigh impossible. You'd have to make the hitbox the size of a needle, and make it deal average to very little damage to balance it.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.