Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

That female version of Link you made looks kinda smexy!

You did an awesome job on hi... I mean her!

The worst part is, I am tempted to make a white panties version of Lena. XD

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

lolwut at the new female zelda, maybe i'll download it and swap some textures :3




Quote from: Gamma Ridley on July 13, 2011, 04:43:37 AMI say just pace yourself. Make a few things every once in a while, and hopefully you'll have some idea of what you really want to make before you release whatever is last on your list. Assuming you have a list or something. /:

I have a list. And a recent PM has somehow pushed a more Twilight Princess styled Saria to the top of it.

Quote from: lord_of_D: on July 13, 2011, 04:43:05 PM
lolwut at the new female link, maybe i'll download it and swap some textures :3
Fixed that for ya :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


New poll (I'm going to abuse these >:3): SHould I make a more Twilght Princess styled Saria, loosely based on the one in the link? She's getting an update either way.

I think it would look freakin' cool :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Twilight Princess Look Saria... hmmm.... i was thinking something more like this, when i clicked the link...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

No Sorceress, because that's more of a pure forest girl Saria. Twilight Princess characters keep the basic and main aspects of their designs.

Also, remember that I'd be replacing the one on the vault right now instead of just adding a new entry. I might actually edit the original one that's already there in case people still want the good one I have.

Quote from: Majora on July 14, 2011, 03:53:53 AMNo Sorceress, because that's more of a pure forest girl Saria. Twilight Princess characters keep the basic and main aspects of their designs.
. . .

Ok, Whatever. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Majora on July 14, 2011, 03:53:53 AM
No Sorceress, because that's more of a pure forest girl Saria. Twilight Princess characters keep the basic and main aspects of their designs.

Also, remember that I'd be replacing the one on the vault right now instead of just adding a new entry. I might actually edit the original one that's already there in case people still want the good one I have.
Oh, please keep the one you have in, that's OoT's, and should stay, in my opinion. =/

i like the look of that saria in that image, make it would be a good idea, but thats your choise




K well I'm going to make her I guess, as soon as I get all of my [censored] transfered from my old laptop to my new one. Thankfully I don't use photoshop much, so that won't impede my prograss with her. Most of it is texture stuff anyway.

Once I get my ducks in a row, (which I'm planning on doing today), things should be running smoothly, and possibly more quickly. I'm ceertain 3DS Max will. Either way, Fierce Deity Link is going to be the last hack I release before the anticipated rough period of adjustment to a new computer.



*votes for other*
Bear with me now, cause this is the most original idea ever :srs:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Seriousness aside... XD

What about Feirce Deity Female Link :af:

And again, feirce diety shadow link, evil dude is like evil man!