Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

I didn't think Midna could look much better than the previous one, but thankfully, I was horribly wrong... I simply love it! 

:happy:

Here's an idea that's original, what about Fierce Deity DARK link? XD Actually that would be badass O_o DL with Feirce Deity's Mask = end of the world >_<

BTW: you should make female link have different sizes this time lol

Um, how about no? It's hard enough to make the breasts alone, making them any differently would be a pain, especially because my fem-Links have the shoulder straps still.

Maybe use the true strapless link as a base then? >_<
Just throwing out ideas ....
*is serious about the badassness of dark feirce deity link*


And yet another poll has been, like, taken over by Sonic fanboys... ›_›

Or it's just the fact that Chao are so F*CKIN ADORABLE :3

Quote from: N on July 11, 2011, 04:48:40 AM
And yet another poll has been, like, taken over by Sonic fanboys... ›_›
As much as I love Sonic, I voted for Fierce Deity Link cuz he's bad-ass.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on July 11, 2011, 04:56:38 PM
As much as I love Sonic, I voted for Fierce Deity Link cuz he's bad-ass.
me too :3
Fierce Deity Link = Win

Well it appears as though FDL has won on both the DA and KCMM polls. So it looks like he's going to be made first. Shouldn't be too hard.

>.>
<.<
Link's hot as a girl.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


>.>
<.<

That was the goal..

Anyway Fierce Deity Link is next. I've just about finished with the model, now I'm going to go back and touch up Unai's textures (probably just about to the point of unrecognition), especially the armor since it looks like a photograph.

EDIT: Reworked my OP layout. There's only one picture per hack now to save loading time, and the hacks are now ordered from newest to oldest. I also dropped the 2010 section. Soon I might move into the icon idea, save myself some time and trouble.

Funny story actually, I had originally modeled my topic format after the desired format for the gallery features. But now I see no point in doing so, so I'm going to mix things up a little. Tell me what you think of my new layout please, as well as my newest hacks!


Okay I'm caught in a dilemma. Should I make a bunch of hacks in one spurt, then go on a REALLY long hiatus until I get some ideas, or do I just release, maybe one hack every few days or so? Putting up a poll.

I say just pace yourself.

Make a few things every once in a while, and hopefully you'll have some idea of what you really want to make before you release whatever is last on your list.

Assuming you have a list or something. /: