Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

It's not happening yet. Probably this weekend like either firday saturday or sunday. I still need to figure out how to operate Livestream anyway

Okay guys, the livestream is either tonight or tomorrow night. Evnen so, it's probably going to be later in the evening, probably around 7-8 PM CST. It's probably oinly going to be a short session that will only cover part of a hack, but we'll see what happens. (I want to catch my show at 9:30, and I have another session to attend at 11, so...)

I'll post the channel link for those interested. Like I said, it may be online later at about 7PM CST, if not a littl later. http://livestre.am/110Z0


*Watches along with the other 15 viewers*

*Stares at Zelda's ass*

............IS you perv XD

Anyway, I'll be continuing with patching next friday, or perhaps sooner if I feel lke it.


It's two hours long or so man. Not gonna do that. Besides, it was a sort of had to be there sort of thing

I couldn't watch it. My computer died on me. D:

But it's ok, I made sure to give it a good thrashing.

Hopefully I'll catch it next time around.

*reads the topic name date" 9/10/11?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

naah, just kidding. i dont know what the hell is your ness, but at least he looks happy :3




It's a chao. That concept is scrapped, though. I have another idea for him, but I haven't started it yet.


Oracle of Ages/Seasons Link. I honestly don't have a lot of motivation these days though so it might be awhile.

Alright guys, Ocarina of Time Link 2.0 is on it's way down the assembly line. Pik is currently helping me wit a few technical things with the texuters and UVS right now, but once that's completed, it should look sweet.

OoT Link is nearing completion. Here's a changelist so you can all get excited

-New tuinic color, less saturated, more TP colored
-New Bandellier (shoulder Belt) with more realistic looking leather
-New Gauntlets
-New Boots
-New Hairstyle
-New Arm and Leg textures
-Retouched Master Sword texture
-New Eye texture
-Retouched face texture
-Designed to match Pik's Brawl Young Link 2.0

So yeah. Get hyped yo.

Goddangit why am I the only one posting? Maybe this will stirr up some replies.



Still a work in progress mind you, I haven't started the gauntlets yet, but if all goes well, I may be able to squeee a release in tomorrow, but most likely tuesday.