Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

I dunno man. Anyway, about to had home for the weened, will be dissappearing for a few hours as I travel.

See yall later, hope to see some good feedback when I get back on.

Nice job Majora! I could care less for wifi version, but the bangs don't look that bad at all. Besides, they won't be noticeable in game.

I'll be getting the Classic Colors one, and adding it to my original Link slot.

Thanks and I'll have feedback later after I try it in game and such.

September 22, 2011, 10:17:38 PM #1037 Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 11:21:15 PM by Nanobuds
diggin the new link. looks awesome!

one issue though: His hat sticks through his ears a little. possible to fix that?

if not, its okay. not too noticeable in game.

Well gee, looks like I released OoT Link at a bad time, didn't I with all of the awesome hacks that got released today/yesterday, what, Kid Goku, Kid Buu, Naruto?

Wow. the troll one is winning.

Any way OT link looks great! I wish I could get him...
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


lNew poll since I'm not home for the weekend anyore.

Fi?
Well, good luck making her if that gets decided.
I hope you know how to unmirror textures?


Fi...

I like to see her made. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

At first, I was like "Fi? As in 'fe fi fo fum'?"
Then I saw that it was that spirit from Skyward Sword. I'd say she'd make a good Zelda.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Unfortunately, mirroring textures is impossible So she is going to be sporting a light blue cloak like many people initially assumed she had.

You know, if i'm lucky, I MAY be able to make her cloak fade to purple on the one side, but it might be a little far down the sleeve, unless. I edit the model a bit just on that side. I don't know. I'll be working with pik again though so we can see how this happens.

October 14, 2011, 06:53:44 AM #1046 Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 07:36:00 AM by Majora
Not gonna lie guys, I'm also getting sick of this damn Error 500. I'm debating on jumping over to LST like a few others have, though I'm also slightly obligated to be here as well.

If conditions do not improve, I might very well hang up my kitty ears and ship out.

I'd do what Waffle, SJ, and Beyond did and head on over to LST.
It's nice and error 500 free ;)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


October 14, 2011, 01:17:27 PM #1048 Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 01:19:48 PM by dRage
Quote from: Segtendo on October 14, 2011, 12:51:31 PM
I'd do what Waffle, SJ, and Beyond did and head on over to LST.
It's nice and error 500 free ;)

Yes, this is such a great idead!

Let's have all vertex hackers move there while we're at it!

/sarcasm

As I've already stated in the on-topic thread if moving to LST becomes a trend you will eventually get a good fraction of the usual lurking guests over there. At that point it won't be long before they get shut down by proboards for traffic overload like they did with KC:MM 2 years ago (back when the traffic compared to today's traffic was an absolute joke). Oh and here comes the good part! It won't even help KC:MM, we still have BV meaning to download the hacks from LST the lurkers will still come here.

Face the facts, freehosts aren't made for big communities like this one.

Quote from: dRage on October 14, 2011, 01:17:27 PM
Yes, this is such a great idead!

Let's have all vertex hackers move there while we're at it!

/sarcasm

As I've already stated in the on-topic thread if moving to LST becomes a trend you will eventually get a good fraction of the usual lurking guests over there. At that point it won't be long before they get shut down by proboards for traffic overload like they did with KC:MM 2 years ago (back when the traffic compared to today's traffic was an absolute joke). Oh and here comes the good part! It won't even help KC:MM, we still have BV meaning to download the hacks from LST the lurkers will still come here.

Face the facts, freehosts aren't made for big communities like this one.

And then Vyse said that wasn't the reason we left, we left because everone didn't like it. Well it seems as though they've changed in the two years we've been gone, so as I suggested in the Error 500 topic in on topic, perhaps we SHOULD move to Proboards, but keep BrawlVault here (as I'm certain that would be a pain to move).