Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Toph is up. That is all.

I update very frequently. You ever notice that?

Quote from: Black Boo on July 04, 2010, 03:27:26 AM
Toph is up. That is all.

I update very frequently. You ever notice that?

I was about to say you make textures fast. XD

They look great though, good job.

Damn, you come up with these pretty damn fast. XD
I'm loving the Azula... Toph is fine, but can't grasp the awesomeness of the original character.

@ Black Boo

Nice job on Toph, im awaiting a new avatar character from u everyday. XD
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


@Vishkugeta: Not exaclty fast. You see, I don't have a lot of things going on and I have a lot of time on my hands, so I usually use it working on my textures. Most of these take 6-8 hours of work, which I sadly tend to do in one sitting.

@cx_asuka: It's probably the fact that I didn't modify her hair. If I had modified her hair it probably would look a lot better.

@ShadowSnake: Well don't expect one tomorrow, or maybe the day after that. Fourth of July is usually a rather busy time for me, so my texture quota may be down a little in the next week.

BTW, how are the Ness modifications coming?

Quote from: Black Boo on July 04, 2010, 05:05:49 AM
@ShadowSnake: Well don't expect one tomorrow, or maybe the day after that. Fourth of July is usually a rather busy time for me, so my texture quota may be down a little in the next week.

BTW, how are the Ness modifications coming?

Not so good, i got his body modified to a good size, but he froze on the css, so he wont work. My Arbiter bone edit had a harder method but it didnt freeze gonna try that tomorrow. Would probably work, just it needs work and more than just bone edits, it'll need some vertex edits and texture edits to look good.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Quote from: ShadowSnake on July 04, 2010, 05:31:21 AM
Quote from: Black Boo on July 04, 2010, 05:05:49 AM
@ShadowSnake: Well don't expect one tomorrow, or maybe the day after that. Fourth of July is usually a rather busy time for me, so my texture quota may be down a little in the next week.

BTW, how are the Ness modifications coming?

Not so good, i got his body modified to a good size, but he froze on the css, so he wont work. My Arbiter bone edit had a harder method but it didnt freeze gonna try that tomorrow. Would probably work, just it needs work and more than just bone edits, it'll need some vertex edits and texture edits to look good.

Ouch. Well, have you tried re-saving the modifications in the program you use, then re-saving them to the SD card? the CSS froze every now and then while I was working on Saria and Veran, and doing what I said above fixed it.

If it doesn't work, then I guess you'll have to do it your harder way. Either way, I'm sure the results should be well worth it. :3

@Dingo: Thanks!

mmk. Just released a little quickie texture for the fourth of July.

Bump. Here's a little present from the Water Tribe!

Updated Majora!

A little FYI guys, I'm probably going to be posting a new hack every day this week. Begin the hype! :D

SO COMMENT PLEASE :c

*sigh* And you know I put so much hard work into my hacks and get nearly no feedback...

Nice Avatar Hacks (:

Credit to Leon1337Assasin

Loving your new Majora! Keep up the good work!

I'm adding this one to my permanent Zelda textures, next to your Nayru =)

July 13, 2010, 08:58:01 PM #149 Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 09:03:07 PM by Calamitas
Uh, ok... even though you didn't update this topic with Malladus yet...
I still think that he should be a texture on Ganondorf's final smash... on Bowser, he looks just like an evil clown to me. But still kinda nice.