Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

I was just about to do that when you posted this.

See the thing is that's the only way he's playable. And Beast Ganon doesn't have the horns.

Ok, getting quite miffed at the lack of feedback.

Anyway, uploaded Shadow Queen to BrawlVault, will update topic tomorrow

Nice Veran. if its the one off of loz ages.

Credit to Leon1337Assasin

Quote from: WaddleDee900 on July 15, 2010, 04:06:05 AM
Nice Veran. if its the one off of loz ages.

Indeed she is.

Added the information for the Shadow Queen, and I've uploaded Onox to BrawlVault. I'll add his section later.

See, I'm still keepin on top of that one hack a day this week promise.

That Shadow Queen is AWESOME!

We should begin an PSA operation, stat! XD

No seriously, good job!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Yeah your shadow queen is great. Its way better than those peach recolors

Credit to Leon1337Assasin

Well technically the peach recolors are stilll the Shadow Queen.

Either way, thanks guys. I'm one of those people who really appreciates the feedback.

No prob , i love your hacks. I cant wait to see your onox.

Credit to Leon1337Assasin

OK, Onox is up.

Has been up for awhile actually :P

 :af:   Someone should psa that.

Credit to Leon1337Assasin

Great hacks!P.S can I ask all of u somthin how do u make a spoiler box?

Persona's:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 16, 2010, 08:48:54 PM #161 Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 08:50:16 PM by Black Boo
Use [ spoiler] and [/ spoiler]

but without the spaces

Only thing Onox is missing is his pointy head and Morning Star...which we can't really make.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Ok, Four Swords/ Four Swords Adventures Zelda is up.

@ Velen Zaiga: I know. I'd make the pointy head but it's honestly way too much work. I'd have to modify all of the heads to look the exact same, and making one look good is bad enough.

Yo. New here; this is my first post.

Anyway, input on Malladus: make the nose blue like the rest of him. That'll make it significantly less silly looking, and more accurate.

http://www.zeldawiki.org/images/c/c8/Malladus.jpg

Also, yellow the horns and purplize the gums.

(if I sound mean/condescending, sorry)