Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Quote from: Rialdospaldacht on July 17, 2010, 05:27:31 AM
Yo. New here; this is my first post.

Anyway, input on Malladus: make the nose blue like the rest of him. That'll make it significantly less silly looking, and more accurate.

http://www.zeldawiki.org/images/c/c8/Malladus.jpg

Also, yellow the horns and purplize the gums.

(if I sound mean/condescending, sorry)
...it's been longer than I thought since I played that game. I swear he had a pink nose...^^;

Eh, might do some of those things, I dunno. I'll get around to it sometime.

Hey, I really like your Kitara and Azula textures, but whenever I change Zelda's colors at the character select screen my game always goes into a silent freeze a few seconds later. Any idea on how to fix it? I've redownloaded multiple times.

Can't honestly tell you. Could be your Brawl+ codes.

BTW, will be releasing that Zero Suit Zelda that I took up in a request in a few minutes, just as a little good bye gift for y'all since I'm leaving till friday.

HI Black Boo, can you help me with a Zelda without her dress but with her original colors?
I like your ZS-Zelda and Im gonna try my first zelda texture (but without her dress).
Can you help me plz?

Lad, there's the request thread for a reason.

And what do you mean "without her dress?"


Congrats on your second feature!



^ Leads to blog post. XD



Ok, sorry guys, but now you're going to see my angry side.

STOP
REPORTING
MY
STUFF
FOR
FREEZING

I am quite honestly sick and tired of seeing my stuff get reported just about daily, usually for freezing. My thoughts are honestly "Too damn bad!" If you see that the texture has 70+ downloads, and you're the first to report it, it's probably just happening for you. Chances are it's because you're using PAL and not the other way, but if it's not, then I can't help you. I test my stuff at LEAST five times before releasing it, just to make sure it works.

See this is why I think reports need admin approval. Before you click that report button, take a moment to think. If the texture has this many downloads, and it's not reported, shoud I really report it? Or should I just get over it and move on?

Seriously though, if you report my stuff, chances are, I can't help you. I test these things countless times before releasing them to you guys. If ii freezes, it's your problem, not mine.

I am sad now.

I go away for two weeks, and nobody has anything to say about my texutes?

No respect, no respect. >_>

Any boo revamps in the near future? I would like to see some before 2012 because that's when we die

Made by my best friend, Annelies.
My High quality BRSTMs Collection!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=59370.0

Quote from: Iris on August 22, 2010, 06:36:07 PM
Any boo revamps in the near future? I would like to see some before 2012 because that's when we die

First off that 2012 stuff is crap.

Second off, yes, if I get this stupid vertex program working then you definately will.

Nice job on your hacks. You have a lot of nice ModelTexture characters; Zero Suit Zelda being one.
Looking forward to your future hacks!

Quote from: mariofan1138 on August 23, 2010, 01:10:44 AM
Nice job on your hacks. You have a lot of nice ModelTexture characters; Zero Suit Zelda being one.
Looking forward to your future hacks!

See, now this is the kind of feedback I'm looking for on my hacks, maybe a critique or two thrown in (assuming you know what you're talking about and if you know the limits of hacking).

And in case anyone wonders why I  get upset about these things, its just that as an artist, as well as a hacker, it really makes me feel crappy when I put hours of work into a texture/model, and I get absolutely no feedback. That's all.

I mean if you're gonna come and download something, then at least be courteous to at least consider leaving a comment.