Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58


Well that's what I was "working" on for the past three-ish days. Imp Midna!

Enjoy, all!

Well, I really like that Imp Midna. :)

Very creative and cool!
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

Everyone needs to STOP MAKING AWESOME TOON LINK HAX! Seriously, there's not nearly enough slots for all of this Tink badassery.

...dammit.
Well, this saves me the trouble of doing Imp Midna on Sheik.
I think you should suggest this for a feature on the blog... maybe I could even get a video showcase video of your Imp Midna and my true form Midna for an update...

Imp Midna is awesome, Even better is The Palace of Twilight.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Calamitas' Wrath on August 28, 2010, 02:03:53 PM
...dammit.
Well, this saves me the trouble of doing Imp Midna on Sheik.
I think you should suggest this for a feature on the blog... maybe I could even get a video showcase video of your Imp Midna and my true form Midna for an update...

Feature requested. I'll go request a video too of our midnas in action.

@Doc$trange: He's just too easy to make super awesome, especialkly since most of his body is unmirrored and you can do almost whatever the crap you want with it.

Now lemme ask a question: Has anyone played Rune Factory or Rune Factory Frontier? Because we're gonna see some hacks from those next, along with some revamps. :D

O.O Imp Midna looks waaaaay too real... there is no way that I would know that it's TL. Incredible work there... wow!

Do you mind if I port it over Sheik? Do you know of any problems that may occur (in particular, I'm worried about Zelda's transformation into Sheik) ?

August 28, 2010, 07:20:53 PM #188 Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 07:22:58 PM by DocStrange
@Black Boo, I know, I'm just frustrated that I don't have anymore room for this.

Epic job on the fused shadow bt, and if I could make a suggestion, you should texture Midn'a sword to look like the crystal thing she stuck in Link's head to let him turn wolfy whenever he wants.

Quote from: Sumire Omelette on August 28, 2010, 07:06:30 PM
O.O Imp Midna looks waaaaay too real... there is no way that I would know that it's TL. Incredible work there... wow!

Do you mind if I port it over Sheik? Do you know of any problems that may occur (in particular, I'm worried about Zelda's transformation into Sheik) ?

TL was ported to Shiek before.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Sumire Omelette on August 28, 2010, 07:06:30 PM
O.O Imp Midna looks waaaaay too real... there is no way that I would know that it's TL. Incredible work there... wow!

Do you mind if I port it over Sheik? Do you know of any problems that may occur (in particular, I'm worried about Zelda's transformation into Sheik) ?


You may do so, but expect a lot of graphical glitches. I've made many bones static (Head, neck and all the leg bones) so the proportions are bound to be off.

If you want to do it you can, but I'm not expecting a very good result. Body and arms will probably be stretched while the legs remain tiny and stumpy.

Oh, no wonder it was so weird... Midna is always floating in the air and stuff... thanks anyway! :)

Quote from: Sumire Omelette on August 28, 2010, 07:30:50 PM
Oh, no wonder it was so weird... Midna is always floating in the air and stuff... thanks anyway! :)

Well it was the only way to keep the fused shadow on straight and to make her float. Even then when she's sitting on the ground the fused shadow tilts.

But hey, Im glad to hear that you would have wanted to try it.

Quote from: Black Boo on August 28, 2010, 06:59:13 PM
Quote from: Calamitas' Wrath on August 28, 2010, 02:03:53 PM
...dammit.
Well, this saves me the trouble of doing Imp Midna on Sheik.
I think you should suggest this for a feature on the blog... maybe I could even get a video showcase video of your Imp Midna and my true form Midna for an update...

Feature requested. I'll go request a video too of our midnas in action.

You can leave the video requesting stuff to me; as a team member I just have better connections for something like that.