Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Quote from: Wolfric on September 23, 2010, 03:02:03 PM
Quote from: Black Boo on September 23, 2010, 03:00:30 AM
Yeah but it's brawl, and she's an N64 character. from OoT to Brawl, Zelda got a lot more pale, trust me.

ah well if it ain't broken don't fix it.

About the boobs, I preffer to use my own work and not throw in bits and pieces of other peeple's work, y'know? Besides, I think mine do the job just fine. Might be iffy from some agngles but eh, again, it works.

My pictures are not of Zelda, those are of Malon, pointing out she wasn't that dark as you made it xD

About the boobs, it was a suggestion, didn't think it'd hurt you to go for a way more improved work by using works that people uploaded for their use.

I know. I'm just saying that colors and skin tones changes. Mario is another example. In brawl, he's like super pale.

Alright, I've made updates to Din and Farore, they'll more than likely be up tomorrow. Not sure if Nayru will get an update or not.

Don't expect too many miracles here, though. OoT Link might not happen, and Female Link might not see a ponytail until later in the week.

The ponytail will be perfect though because of how Link's hat already has animations/physics when he jumps around.

Quote from: mariofan1138 on September 26, 2010, 02:12:18 AM
The ponytail will be perfect though because of how Link's hat already has animations/physics when he jumps around.

It should be easy too because Link's hat doesn't have that many verts, and it's really only the back end that's screwing up.

Alright, final versions of my Goddess/Oracles hacks are up! Go check 'em out!

love your new goddess hacks, finally i can finish my zelda slots. your zelda hacks are beast. whats next? ;D
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


The 3 Goddesses hacks are excellent, very good job I'm using them all!


Having just recently finished both Oracle games for the first time (un-linked, though), I love these.
Though, Nayru's dress looks a little...messed up.

I jut downloaded the gods texture sets, they look mad impressive. Props to you!
Studying Game Artist.

Calamatas, if you're talking about what I think you're talking about, I can't fix that. It's something with the patch that just doesn't want to fix. Do your best to ignore it.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I might work on something tonight...maybe not...not exactly feeling well, y'know? Anyway, yeah I'll see what I can do tonight.

Quote from: Black Boo on September 29, 2010, 09:35:00 PM
Calamatas, if you're talking about what I think you're talking about, I can't fix that. It's something with the patch that just doesn't want to fix. Do your best to ignore it.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I might work on something tonight...maybe not...not exactly feeling well, y'know? Anyway, yeah I'll see what I can do tonight.

I would love to see a sexy/Goth version of all three of them xD just the outfits though lol


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 29, 2010, 09:37:00 PM
Quote from: Black Boo on September 29, 2010, 09:35:00 PM
Calamatas, if you're talking about what I think you're talking about, I can't fix that. It's something with the patch that just doesn't want to fix. Do your best to ignore it.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I might work on something tonight...maybe not...not exactly feeling well, y'know? Anyway, yeah I'll see what I can do tonight.

I would love to see a sexy/Goth version of all three of them xD just the outfits though lol

Might do something for halloween. I already have ideas for Din and Nayru.

Quote from: Black Boo on September 30, 2010, 03:29:38 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 29, 2010, 09:37:00 PM
Quote from: Black Boo on September 29, 2010, 09:35:00 PM
Calamatas, if you're talking about what I think you're talking about, I can't fix that. It's something with the patch that just doesn't want to fix. Do your best to ignore it.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I might work on something tonight...maybe not...not exactly feeling well, y'know? Anyway, yeah I'll see what I can do tonight.

I would love to see a sexy/Goth version of all three of them xD just the outfits though lol

Might do something for halloween. I already have ideas for Din and Nayru.

If I ever got off my duff and actually did a texture for Nayru, Din, and Farore, what would you say?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302