Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Quote from: Velen Zaiga on September 30, 2010, 04:31:29 AM
Quote from: Black Boo on September 30, 2010, 03:29:38 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 29, 2010, 09:37:00 PM
Quote from: Black Boo on September 29, 2010, 09:35:00 PM
Calamatas, if you're talking about what I think you're talking about, I can't fix that. It's something with the patch that just doesn't want to fix. Do your best to ignore it.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I might work on something tonight...maybe not...not exactly feeling well, y'know? Anyway, yeah I'll see what I can do tonight.

I would love to see a sexy/Goth version of all three of them xD just the outfits though lol

Might do something for halloween. I already have ideas for Din and Nayru.

If I ever got off my duff and actually did a texture for Nayru, Din, and Farore, what would you say?

Would depend on the quality of the work. Right now I hace costumes thought of for Din and Nayru, but not one for Farore...

I've released Raguna now. I have the whole house to myself for most of the weekend, so I'll probably be working on hacks late in the night. :D Expect around three hacks :3

for Nayru, my game freezes when i start out as shiek and turn into zelda. is anyone else having this problem?

^ im just sayin. im still keeping it no matter what. it looks too good to delete.

hm. Never had that issue before. Might be something with Nayru's .pac. Redownload the files and try it. If that don't work, open the .pac in brawlbox, export ZeldaTexA, then replace ZeldaTexA with the one you just exported. Save as a .pac, then a .pcs. That's what I do for all my freezes, and it works fine.


I just want to say that your female link looks absolutely amazing.  I've been trying to do something similar myself, but yours is way better than anything I could do.  I would love to see you do more with it.  Perhaps some alternate textures or some variations such as no hat, no straps/extraneous pieces, or some alternate body proportions.  And I would really love to see you do the same with other characters as well.  Ultimately, I would like to make a completely female cast of Brawl.  If Nintendo won't give us stronger female characters, then we'll just have to make them ourselves!

Quote from: Heroine of Hyrule on October 03, 2010, 07:51:57 AM
I just want to say that your female link looks absolutely amazing.  I've been trying to do something similar myself, but yours is way better than anything I could do.  I would love to see you do more with it.  Perhaps some alternate textures or some variations such as no hat, no straps/extraneous pieces, or some alternate body proportions.  And I would really love to see you do the same with other characters as well.  Ultimately, I would like to make a completely female cast of Brawl.  If Nintendo won't give us stronger female characters, then we'll just have to make them ourselves!

Heh, thanks. I'll get around to the better female link as soon as I'm done with Iris and Iris. Hexing off marth's armor for them tomorrow along with doin the textures and shift. I doubt I could make a Female Mario, that'd be weird O.o Same with Lugi Bowser Kirby MEtaknight Diddy Donkey Kong, Pikachu...pretty much all not human characters etc etc.

Anyway guys, sorry if I might have gotten your hopes up. Wtih my parents gone I guess my apathy took over andI just vegged out all weekend. Sorry bout that.

Don't expect many hacks this week either, it's homecoming and I'm gonna be busy.

Ohhhh Female Marth would be hawt xD I know someone who can do the bewbs (After he finishes krystal of course :P )


oh someone could do a male marth. now that would be something.


Hey guys. I've been inactive for awhile, and I feel really bad that I have to come back into activity just to tell you that I might have to retire.

Quote from: Black Boo on October 27, 2010, 10:27:43 PM
Hey guys. I've been inactive for awhile, and I feel really bad that I have to come back into activity just to tell you that I might have to retire.

Why? :(
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


a touch ironic that you're the one asking, actually.

Okay so I went over to a buddy's house saturday, and I brought my laptop with. I decided, that just for a couple of frickin laughs, I'd put that Nude Final Breastination stage that you made on there. Well, something went screwy, and now my file patch code doesn't work. At all.

So, if I can't even test, much less use my own hacks, at this point there's not much point in continuing.

I'm not blaming you individually, heck it could be far from your fault. I'm just mentioning that it happened after i installed that stage.