Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

The new Ambi hack is sweet!
Thats definitely filling my last Peach slot ;D (When the DL link is fixed)
It really puts my Ralph hack to shame

So how did you get the triple path to work in the end? ;)

November 22, 2010, 12:15:30 AM #316 Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 06:39:58 AM by Crobspencer
Good Work on Queen Ambi her vail moves alot but the textures and votexing are vary accerate so good job as always Black Boo and am actally glad that i suggest Queen Ambi and that you should make Peach into her she really turn out great and DrPanda your making Ralph hmmm well at lease you are making it, i wonder DrPanda are you doing it on Link or ToonLink.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Crobspencer on November 22, 2010, 12:15:30 AM
Good Work on Queen Ambi her vail moves alot but the textures and votexing are vary accerate so good job as always Black Boo and am actally glad that i suggest Queen Ambi and that you should make Peach into her she really turn out great and DrPanda your making Ralph hmmm well at lease you are making it, i wonder DrPanda are you doing it on Link or ToonLink.
I'm making him on Marth :P
He still needs a bit of work though...


November 22, 2010, 01:50:56 PM #319 Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 01:53:46 PM by Crobspencer
Quote from: DrPanda on November 22, 2010, 11:23:21 AM
Quote from: Crobspencer on November 22, 2010, 12:15:30 AM
Good Work on Queen Ambi her vail moves alot but the textures and votexing are vary accerate so good job as always Black Boo and am actally glad that i suggest Queen Ambi and that you should make Peach into her she really turn out great and DrPanda your making Ralph hmmm well at lease you are making it, i wonder DrPanda are you doing it on Link or ToonLink.

Well i think Toon Link would be a good choice as well.
I'm making him on Marth :P
He still needs a bit of work though...

Well i think Toon Link would make a good Ralph but it's your choice to do it on Marth and i can't change your mind.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

He's too short, and too cartoony.

If not Marth then it's Link

Quote from: DrPanda on November 22, 2010, 12:13:40 AM
The new Ambi hack is sweet!
Thats definitely filling my last Peach slot ;D (When the DL link is fixed)
It really puts my Ralph hack to shame

So how did you get the triple path to work in the end? ;)

Yes, I did. By the by, the link is fixed. I'll post her in this topic sometime tonight.

Also, Ashei has been done for Samus already. I'm not sure who I'll do next, maybe I'll finish my midna, I don't know.

November 23, 2010, 12:32:21 AM #321 Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 12:33:14 AM by NaruZeldaMaster
Quote from: Black Boo on November 23, 2010, 12:10:14 AM
He's too short, and too cartoony.

If not Marth then it's Link

Quote from: DrPanda on November 22, 2010, 12:13:40 AM
The new Ambi hack is sweet!
Thats definitely filling my last Peach slot ;D (When the DL link is fixed)
It really puts my Ralph hack to shame

So how did you get the triple path to work in the end? ;)

Yes, I did. By the by, the link is fixed. I'll post her in this topic sometime tonight.

Also, Ashei has been done for Samus already. I'm not sure who I'll do next, maybe I'll finish my midna, I don't know.

You know who you could do on donky Kong?



EDIT: If you don't know who this is, you've been deprived of a meaningful childhood XP (Television wise anyway lol)





November 23, 2010, 05:08:19 AM #322 Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 05:57:56 AM by Crobspencer
I wonder Ralph has a hat and how are you gonna make it on Marth. Anyways Black Boo Queen Ambi still pending, and are you gonna change the Forum like the title to be Queen Ambi released or something and update your first page.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Ralph does have a hat, but it looks more like a nightcap than the one in official artwork... I was going to give it a little flick at the end, but the way the vertices are joined stop me from doing so :-\

Here's a Brawlbox Preview... still trying to improve the textures some though
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Now I am going to stop commandeering Black Boo's thread with talk of Ralph.
This thread is about all the epic hacks he's made, not crappy ones I make :P

DrPanda your doing great so far.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

k well I still haven't posted ambi here yet, I've been lazy and sick lately so yeah.

I'll try to get that done tonight, along with introducing you to my latest, greatest creation!

Good to hear and Happy Thanksgiving Black Boo.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving Black Boo. Your Toon Zelda is awesome.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


My Perfect Toon Zelda is now available. Next on my project list is Metal Sonic. The model is done, I just have to patch it and do the textures.

Thank you PAVGN. I didn't really since I've been sick, and I didn't eat a lot at dinner....but it was still fun to see cousins that I hadn't seen in years.

Yeah good Toon Zelda and one question so tell me are you gonna make stages from Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons/Ages.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿