Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Quote from: Crobspencer on November 26, 2010, 10:47:03 PM
Yeah good Toon Zelda and one question so tell me are you gonna make stages from Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons/Ages.

it's possible.

November 26, 2010, 10:56:07 PM #331 Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 11:49:08 PM by Crobspencer
Well i hope you do a good stage from the games and another question would this character be one of your future projects from Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons/Ages.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

First time commenting!

Dude your gallery is so freaking awsome! just keep it up!

By the way I loved your toon zelda texture! X3
I like to smash! :p


Visit my deviantart page!
http://oscaranoa.deviantart.com/

Toon Zelda is very well done, and probably your best work. Congrats.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Black Boo, Have you played Phantom Hourglass?

Also, Can you tell me what makes Toon Zelda desync online play?
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on November 28, 2010, 03:14:11 AM
Black Boo, Have you played Phantom Hourglass?

Also, Can you tell me what makes Toon Zelda desync online play?
She has bone edits, for some reason, even bone edits that don't effect hit boxes will desync.

Thank you Data.

Anyway, yes, it's bizzare. She would have been playable online if I hadn't been a bit of an idiot and used the same base model that I used for Imp Midna (aka I unknowingly copied the FitToonLink00.pac from Imp Midna's folder thinking that the bones weren't renamed). So now you know.

Also, I've played a little, not a lot. Never got far because I suck at stealth so I always got my ass kicked in the stupid Ocean King's Temple.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on November 30, 2010, 07:06:17 AM
She has bone edits, for some reason, even bone edits that don't effect hit boxes will desync.

That's what I thought. That's something I really hate about bone editing.

Quote from: Black Boo on November 30, 2010, 08:51:52 PM
Also, I've played a little, not a lot. Never got far because I suck at stealth so I always got my ass kicked in the stupid Ocean King's Temple.

I understand where you're coming from. The Ocean King's Temple has to be that game's biggest flaw. But anyway, I was wondering If maybe you'd like to try making the Postal worker from that game on Pit. I understand It'd be difficult to do, But I thought of It the first time I saw him and seeing as how you've made so many Zelda characters, I figured I'd ask you first.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I actally hate the Ocean King Temple as well  i beat the game but the Ocean King Temple was a huge challenge for me got pass it but these who play Phantom Hourglass is gonna have a bad time in there.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: PAVGN on November 30, 2010, 09:38:41 PM
I understand where you're coming from. The Ocean King's Temple has to be that game's biggest flaw. But anyway, I was wondering If maybe you'd like to try making the Postal worker from that game on Pit. I understand It'd be difficult to do, But I thought of It the first time I saw him and seeing as how you've made so many Zelda characters, I figured I'd ask you first.

That would probably best be attempted with Pik's Old School Pit hack...not sure if he releasted it yet, but yeah.

December 02, 2010, 02:41:53 AM #340 Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 02:44:17 AM by NaruZeldaMaster
Black Bo  I don't know if you know Zatch Bell very well but I would like to request Coral Q over Lucas or ness please <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9ZPpfP_rpU&feature=related

Edit: In case you didn't guess Coral Q is the little guy singing the song >_>

Quote from: Crobspencer on November 26, 2010, 10:56:07 PM
Well i hope you do a good stage from the games and another question would this character be one of your future projects from Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons/Ages.

So tell are you ever gonna make that character i had in that post?
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


I have to say, great job, your work has probably outbeaten mine.

Well thank you.

Your Metal was good, my only issues with it were the shape of the spines, feet, face, and the shine. He just didn't seem to look like metal to me. That's why I used the actual metal00 texture from common3.pac