Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Good texture of Metal Sonic!
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Dude your Metal Sonic is nearly perfect!  Though my one complaint is that how come he doesn't have pointed sharp fingers?  Surely that can't be that hard to do AND in my opinion it would make it look 100% complete.

Other than that it looks absolutely fantastic ;D

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 09, 2010, 09:15:25 PM
Dude your Metal Sonic is nearly perfect!  Though my one complaint is that how come he doesn't have pointed sharp fingers?  Surely that can't be that hard to do AND in my opinion it would make it look 100% complete.

Other than that it looks absolutely fantastic ;D

Everyone "points" that one out *rimshot*

...bad jokes aside, I've tried, trust me, it's harder than you'd think. I haven't tried everything though, so I miiiight try something this weekend.

 Whats your next project Black Boo
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Black Boo on December 10, 2010, 04:14:52 AM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 09, 2010, 09:15:25 PM
Dude your Metal Sonic is nearly perfect!  Though my one complaint is that how come he doesn't have pointed sharp fingers?  Surely that can't be that hard to do AND in my opinion it would make it look 100% complete.

Other than that it looks absolutely fantastic ;D

Everyone "points" that one out *rimshot*

...bad jokes aside, I've tried, trust me, it's harder than you'd think. I haven't tried everything though, so I miiiight try something this weekend.

Fair enough.  How strange that something so seemingly simple would be difficult.  Typical XP  But still, Metal Sonic looks fantastic.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 10, 2010, 06:36:03 PM
Quote from: Black Boo on December 10, 2010, 04:14:52 AM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 09, 2010, 09:15:25 PM
Dude your Metal Sonic is nearly perfect!  Though my one complaint is that how come he doesn't have pointed sharp fingers?  Surely that can't be that hard to do AND in my opinion it would make it look 100% complete.

Other than that it looks absolutely fantastic ;D

Everyone "points" that one out *rimshot*

...bad jokes aside, I've tried, trust me, it's harder than you'd think. I haven't tried everything though, so I miiiight try something this weekend.

Fair enough.  How strange that something so seemingly simple would be difficult.  Typical XP  But still, Metal Sonic looks fantastic.
Actually, someone told me about that too.
But something made me not do it...... (Not complete laziness)

Quote from: TheCharmander on December 10, 2010, 09:37:11 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 10, 2010, 06:36:03 PM
Quote from: Black Boo on December 10, 2010, 04:14:52 AM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 09, 2010, 09:15:25 PM
Dude your Metal Sonic is nearly perfect!  Though my one complaint is that how come he doesn't have pointed sharp fingers?  Surely that can't be that hard to do AND in my opinion it would make it look 100% complete.

Other than that it looks absolutely fantastic ;D

Everyone "points" that one out *rimshot*

...bad jokes aside, I've tried, trust me, it's harder than you'd think. I haven't tried everything though, so I miiiight try something this weekend.

Fair enough.  How strange that something so seemingly simple would be difficult.  Typical XP  But still, Metal Sonic looks fantastic.
Actually, someone told me about that too.
But something made me not do it...... (Not complete laziness)
I think it might have been that the tips of the fingers screw up and would require triple patches which would take forever and a half to fix.

Quote from: TheCharmander on December 10, 2010, 09:37:11 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 10, 2010, 06:36:03 PM
Quote from: Black Boo on December 10, 2010, 04:14:52 AM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 09, 2010, 09:15:25 PM
Dude your Metal Sonic is nearly perfect!  Though my one complaint is that how come he doesn't have pointed sharp fingers?  Surely that can't be that hard to do AND in my opinion it would make it look 100% complete.

Other than that it looks absolutely fantastic ;D

Everyone "points" that one out *rimshot*

...bad jokes aside, I've tried, trust me, it's harder than you'd think. I haven't tried everything though, so I miiiight try something this weekend.

Fair enough.  How strange that something so seemingly simple would be difficult.  Typical XP  But still, Metal Sonic looks fantastic.
Actually, someone told me about that too.
But something made me not do it...... (Not complete laziness)

I think that may have been me......XD

Quote from: Black Boo on December 11, 2010, 05:33:18 AM
Quote from: TheCharmander on December 10, 2010, 09:37:11 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 10, 2010, 06:36:03 PM
Quote from: Black Boo on December 10, 2010, 04:14:52 AM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 09, 2010, 09:15:25 PM
Dude your Metal Sonic is nearly perfect!  Though my one complaint is that how come he doesn't have pointed sharp fingers?  Surely that can't be that hard to do AND in my opinion it would make it look 100% complete.

Other than that it looks absolutely fantastic ;D

Everyone "points" that one out *rimshot*

...bad jokes aside, I've tried, trust me, it's harder than you'd think. I haven't tried everything though, so I miiiight try something this weekend.

Fair enough.  How strange that something so seemingly simple would be difficult.  Typical XP  But still, Metal Sonic looks fantastic.
Actually, someone told me about that too.
But something made me not do it...... (Not complete laziness)
I think it might have been that the tips of the fingers screw up and would require triple patches which would take forever and a half to fix.
Maybe you could try the old vertex method, its a pretty simple edit after all.

Mm, perhaps.

Either way, I was thinking on re-making Majora this weekend, since her charcter has gone through so many design changes.

December 11, 2010, 10:28:36 PM #355 Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 10:31:02 PM by Crobspencer
so your editing the texture and a little more votex editing.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Just about completely redoing the texture and completely redoing the model

Sounds good to me, i like to see the version when it comes out.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: TheCharmander on December 11, 2010, 01:34:40 PM
Quote from: Black Boo on December 11, 2010, 05:33:18 AM
Quote from: TheCharmander on December 10, 2010, 09:37:11 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 10, 2010, 06:36:03 PM
Quote from: Black Boo on December 10, 2010, 04:14:52 AM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 09, 2010, 09:15:25 PM
Dude your Metal Sonic is nearly perfect!  Though my one complaint is that how come he doesn't have pointed sharp fingers?  Surely that can't be that hard to do AND in my opinion it would make it look 100% complete.

Other than that it looks absolutely fantastic ;D

Everyone "points" that one out *rimshot*

...bad jokes aside, I've tried, trust me, it's harder than you'd think. I haven't tried everything though, so I miiiight try something this weekend.

Fair enough.  How strange that something so seemingly simple would be difficult.  Typical XP  But still, Metal Sonic looks fantastic.
Actually, someone told me about that too.
But something made me not do it...... (Not complete laziness)
I think it might have been that the tips of the fingers screw up and would require triple patches which would take forever and a half to fix.
Maybe you could try the old vertex method, its a pretty simple edit after all.
Nice Black boo im still working on that little surprise i told you about i've been busy but hopefully ill finish. Any way the only reason i replyed to these quotes was to keep them going xD

Quote from: KeyBlader on December 13, 2010, 01:52:31 AM
Quote from: TheCharmander on December 11, 2010, 01:34:40 PM
Quote from: Black Boo on December 11, 2010, 05:33:18 AM
Quote from: TheCharmander on December 10, 2010, 09:37:11 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 10, 2010, 06:36:03 PM
Quote from: Black Boo on December 10, 2010, 04:14:52 AM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 09, 2010, 09:15:25 PM
Dude your Metal Sonic is nearly perfect!  Though my one complaint is that how come he doesn't have pointed sharp fingers?  Surely that can't be that hard to do AND in my opinion it would make it look 100% complete.

Other than that it looks absolutely fantastic ;D

Everyone "points" that one out *rimshot*

...bad jokes aside, I've tried, trust me, it's harder than you'd think. I haven't tried everything though, so I miiiight try something this weekend.

Fair enough.  How strange that something so seemingly simple would be difficult.  Typical XP  But still, Metal Sonic looks fantastic.
Actually, someone told me about that too.
But something made me not do it...... (Not complete laziness)
I think it might have been that the tips of the fingers screw up and would require triple patches which would take forever and a half to fix.
Maybe you could try the old vertex method, its a pretty simple edit after all.
Nice Black boo im still working on that little surprise i told you about i've been busy but hopefully ill finish. Any way the only reason i replyed to these quotes was to keep them going xD

You really shouldn't.

...dang it now you got me started. Anyway, as far as the fingers go, I'm probably not gonna do it, because their verts are inside an undistinguishable cloud of verts. finding them would be a nightmare.