Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 01, 2011, 08:29:07 PM
Din Totally needs a psa <3

I think I'll port this model of ZSS over to someone more psa-able and do that.(after I finish my pikachu) With ur permission of course :)

Brawlvault has this new collaberation feature where download count is shared.

If you port it over, and do a good job, then you can post it with my collaberation.

Quote from: Black Boo on January 02, 2011, 12:06:22 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 01, 2011, 08:29:07 PM
Din Totally needs a psa <3

I think I'll port this model of ZSS over to someone more psa-able and do that.(after I finish my pikachu) With ur permission of course :)

Brawlvault has this new collaberation feature where download count is shared.

If you port it over, and do a good job, then you can post it with my collaberation.

Okay, the main reason I want to do din over someone else is cause like ZSS has zero room for psa-ing.

I think I'll try link, since he needs some god psa love compared to zelda and ganondorf :) what with it being a zelda themed hack anyway and all that *nod*

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 02, 2011, 12:30:36 AM
Quote from: Black Boo on January 02, 2011, 12:06:22 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 01, 2011, 08:29:07 PM
Din Totally needs a psa <3

I think I'll port this model of ZSS over to someone more psa-able and do that.(after I finish my pikachu) With ur permission of course :)

Brawlvault has this new collaberation feature where download count is shared.

If you port it over, and do a good job, then you can post it with my collaberation.

Okay, the main reason I want to do din over someone else is cause like ZSS has zero room for psa-ing.

I think I'll try link, since he needs some god psa love compared to zelda and ganondorf :) what with it being a zelda themed hack anyway and all that *nod*

But...over Link? O.o

oh well have fun with that I guess. Her attacks should really be more physical based than anything. If you make a Farore PSA, hers should rely heavily on magic, and Nayru should be balanced.

Making Psa's for all three Oracle's may be hard.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

O.O That new saria looks amazing! Nice job! You are a very good vertex-er and textureer, you should try looking into 3D modeling or something similar to that as a career. I am serious about that.

Haha, thanks, but I'd rather stick to pencil and paper. ^^;

If you ever do, can you make a young Malon.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


zmg!!

Guess what BB, ZSS's model over marth  works perfect! @_@ And I mean completely perfect, even the walking anims lol no bone renaming in certain animations required :D

So I'll be using him for dins psa :D expect a video sometime uhh....next month XD I dunno, I plan to make this psa beastly *nod*

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 02, 2011, 01:41:14 PM
zmg!!

Guess what BB, ZSS's model over marth  works perfect! @_@ And I mean completely perfect, even the walking anims lol no bone renaming in certain animations required :D

So I'll be using him for dins psa :D expect a video sometime uhh....next month XD I dunno, I plan to make this psa beastly *nod*

What about the ponytail? Isn't it stiff as starch?

Either way, cool. I made a topic awhile back with a suggested moveset. don't know where it went though.

Also, GameandWatching, i'll do that some other time. I'd have to triple patch her again, whcih is not fun.

Quote from: Black Boo on January 02, 2011, 10:38:45 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 02, 2011, 01:41:14 PM
zmg!!

Guess what BB, ZSS's model over marth  works perfect! @_@ And I mean completely perfect, even the walking anims lol no bone renaming in certain animations required :D

So I'll be using him for dins psa :D expect a video sometime uhh....next month XD I dunno, I plan to make this psa beastly *nod*

What about the ponytail? Isn't it stiff as starch?

Either way, cool. I made a topic awhile back with a suggested moveset. don't know where it went though.

Also, GameandWatching, i'll do that some other time. I'd have to triple patch her again, whcih is not fun.

Hmm I was thinking her moveset would be mostly kicks and punches, with (small) fireblasts extending her attacks Tales of Symphonia-spell style. That sound good?

Grahh darnit her ponytail is stiff T-T
however I do think that may be an animation problem, since you know...marth doesn't have a ponytail lol

I'll try animating it if it's possible and see what happens :)

That is because marth's hair is not aesthetic while Peach's is.

Quote from: MonkUnit on January 03, 2011, 08:25:12 PM
That is because marth's hair is not aesthetic while Peach's is.

I tried ZSS over peach, but you have to add so many damn bones to make her have more bones than peach that the game froze.

well see I was thinking her attacks should be season based (summer, fire, winter, ice, spring, electric, autumn, slash)