Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 24, 2011, 11:36:02 PM
Quote from: Memories on January 24, 2011, 11:11:12 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 24, 2011, 11:10:18 PM
Ulala? The news reporter girl from the Sonic Games? XD
Yes, i love the ulala she looks nice

I knew it! :af2:

But why over ZSS? :srs: hows anyone gonna do an epic psa if she's over someone with such a lame psa limit XP

lol yeah, it's too bad she's not actually in a lot of games, other than sonic riders as an extra character. (only in gameplay mode :( she wasn't in the story)
Actally she did appear in other games but you need to find out which games she is in
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 24, 2011, 11:10:18 PM
Ulala? The news reporter girl from the Sonic Games? XD

She's not from Sonic, She's from her own series of games called Space Channel 5.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Memories on January 24, 2011, 11:38:33 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 24, 2011, 11:36:02 PM
Quote from: Memories on January 24, 2011, 11:11:12 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 24, 2011, 11:10:18 PM
Ulala? The news reporter girl from the Sonic Games? XD
Yes, i love the ulala she looks nice

I knew it! :af2:

But why over ZSS? :srs: hows anyone gonna do an epic psa if she's over someone with such a lame psa limit XP

lol yeah, it's too bad she's not actually in a lot of games, other than sonic riders as an extra character. (only in gameplay mode :( she wasn't in the story)
Actally she did appear in other games but you need to find out which games she is in
Quoted for teh falsness.
Quote from: PAVGN on January 24, 2011, 11:45:51 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 24, 2011, 11:10:18 PM
Ulala? The news reporter girl from the Sonic Games? XD

She's not from Sonic, She's from her own series of games called Space Channel 5.
Quoted for teh truth.

Yeah, but then she join Sonic and other abandoned SEGA characters in games like Sega Superstars Tennis and Sonic & Sega all star racing.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Memories on January 24, 2011, 11:52:59 PM
Yeah, but then she join Sonic and other abandoned SEGA characters in games like Sega Superstars Tennis and Sonic & Sega all star racing.
That does not mean she is a Sonic character. :srs:


Married to: ... | Siblings: KingJigglypuff, Jokekid | Aunts: Claise | Uncles: Dingo, LenSho, Picano, Nasoka_Kewe, TJMS|

Quote from: GreenThunda on January 25, 2011, 12:00:53 AM
Quote from: Memories on January 24, 2011, 11:52:59 PM
Yeah, but then she join Sonic and other abandoned SEGA characters in games like Sega Superstars Tennis and Sonic & Sega all star racing.
That does not mean she is a Sonic character. :srs:
No it's means, that that she is a Sega character and most Sega characters don't get remakes which sucks
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I don't see Avan getting in those games and he's a SEGA character. :srs:



I wish they make another Sega console
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


Y'know, you guys might think that Ulala has been "abandoned," but really, it's mostly the company that did it to her. Her fans are still loyal. The Space Channel 5 series practically has a cult following it.

Hey BB, My Side Projects are failing epically atm, so I'm going to get to work on Din's PSA. She will be ported over to peach for optimum epicness, and if it's okay, I'll include a normal size, DD, and E size with the model.

That's probably the only thing I'll change though. I'm also gonna make a team color pack and a CSS portrait etc.

I personally find the breast expansions unnecessary.

If it's up to me, I say just keep them to yourself...>.>

Quote from: Black Boo on January 26, 2011, 11:22:34 PM
I personally find the breast expansions unnecessary.

If it's up to me, I say just keep them to yourself...>.>

lol okay XD
Meh maybe just a barely noticable one :P *is being sarcastic*

And I'll keep the enhancements to myself then XD Or just have them there on the side in case anyone wants to use them XP I'll just make an enhanced ZSS for that XP

But yeah, IF I can get ZSS to work properly over peach then I'm definately going to get to work on it.
Though I'm also working on something else too, IF I can get my tabuu edditing to mario's.pac to work the way I want it to. (its mainly just bone renaming issues)