Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

I wanted to use this pic in this thread:


*I'm doing it wrong...*Still.



ACCESSING PROJECT PRIORITIES
ACCESSING...
ACCESSING...
PRIORITY ALPHA: CONFIDENTIAL
ACCESSING...
PRIORITY BETA: QUEEN OF BLADES
ACCESSING...
PRIORITY GAMMA: GODDESS OF CHAOS
ACCESSING...
AWAITING FURTHER PRIORITIES
PRESS ANY KEY TO CONTINUE... _

Okay, I'm getting started on Din(over wolf) right now I have her A combo (kind of) finished. And I'll do her A attacks and aerial attacks tomorrow. Then possibly smash attacks the whole day of the next day.

The PSA should work perfectly fine when I'm through with it, as long as you don't grab anyone...EVER...just yet. I may have to ask hollow for help fixing it.

Quote from: Black Boo on January 31, 2011, 03:56:40 AM
ACCESSING PROJECT PRIORITIES
ACCESSING...
ACCESSING...
PRIORITY ALPHA: CONFIDENTIAL
ACCESSING...
PRIORITY BETA: QUEEN OF BLADES
ACCESSING...
PRIORITY GAMMA: GODDESS OF CHAOS
ACCESSING...
AWAITING FURTHER PRIORITIES
PRESS ANY KEY TO CONTINUE... _


Where's the any key?

Quote from: Wrath on January 31, 2011, 05:50:52 AM
Quote from: Black Boo on January 31, 2011, 03:56:40 AM
ACCESSING PROJECT PRIORITIES
ACCESSING...
ACCESSING...
PRIORITY ALPHA: CONFIDENTIAL
ACCESSING...
PRIORITY BETA: QUEEN OF BLADES
ACCESSING...
PRIORITY GAMMA: GODDESS OF CHAOS
ACCESSING...
AWAITING FURTHER PRIORITIES
PRESS ANY KEY TO CONTINUE... _


Where's the any key?

lol

Quote from: Wrath on January 31, 2011, 05:50:52 AM
Quote from: Black Boo on January 31, 2011, 03:56:40 AM
ACCESSING PROJECT PRIORITIES
ACCESSING...
ACCESSING...
PRIORITY ALPHA: CONFIDENTIAL
ACCESSING...
PRIORITY BETA: QUEEN OF BLADES
ACCESSING...
PRIORITY GAMMA: GODDESS OF CHAOS
ACCESSING...
AWAITING FURTHER PRIORITIES
PRESS ANY KEY TO CONTINUE... _


Where's the any key?

It's under there.

Okay so right now I'm kinda balancing some projects.

Sky Sanctuary Zone
Infested Sarah Kerrigan
Majora
Toon Sheik

I need to get off my ass and do one or more of these. I've goten a start on SSZ, Kerrigan's model is done, Majora's just about done, needs a little more tweaking with her textures and model, and I haven't even started Toon Sheik.

WHAT DO I DO

you can do Krystal >_>
lol kidding :P

Actually toon Sheik would look interesting XP and a toon zelda(the normal one) too

Sky Sanctuary Zone also sounds epic :P

I deff vote for Infested Sarah Kerrigan, are you kidding me?

How epic would that be?

Toon Sheik?!?

I must see it :af:
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Toon Sheik?

YES.

After, that need Toon Zelda over Zelda. lol

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 05, 2011, 08:00:41 AM
I deff vote for Infested Sarah Kerrigan, are you kidding me?

How epic would that be?
As epic as the metaphor I'm trying to think of.

Is majora a psa or texture?

I make stages and music! GO check em out!