Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58




That OoT 3D Link is awesome! Loving the attention you payed to all the little details.

Totally gonna replace my first Link slot with it. Though now I really want an OoT 3D Ganondorf vertex xD

Quote from: dRage on June 24, 2011, 09:52:32 AM
Totally gonna replace my first Link slot with it. Though now I really want an OoT 3D Ganondorf vertex xD
^This, totally xD

Well technically Mariokart's Melee Ganondorf just needs a little sprucing up and it'll be fine. That is the OoT Ganondorf after all.

Perfect OoT Link looks... perfect. o_o

Also, happy birthday dude.

k bye

probably your best hack yet black boo/majora. nice job on this one pal. ;)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.




Good job on OoT Link! o_o

What turned me down is the hair, but meh, I still love it. :D

ತಎತ

Quote from: Crystal on June 26, 2011, 05:24:06 PM
Good job on OoT Link! o_o

What turned me down is the hair, but meh, I still love it. :D
You're like the fifth person to say that. I seriously don't get what's rong with the hair. :/



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Here could be some improvements with the hair:

-Where the hair first starts to curve could be a tiny little bit heightened.
-Both parts of hair could be a BIT separated.

(That little spike on the right side of the hair could be added, but not really needed. See spoiler image.)

The suggestion in bold is what bothers me the most; that's just me, although.

Also, sorry for the picture. I tried to find a picture where Link was facing forward towards the game camera, but I just couldn't find one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh yeah, I spotted something for the sheath too.
There's that little wrapping on the sheath.

I don't if it's hard or not to add the wrapping on the sheath to the texture.

ತಎತ

You sir are the best for making OoT 3D Link.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Detail Whores, gotta love em XD [/trolling]
Seriously though jk lol

Ya know, if anyone could get model rips, an adult princess ruto over Peach or Zelda would be sexy as F*
BTW kinda OT but anyone here got soulsilver/heartgold? I'm looking to get mehself a pikachu.

Oh yeah, a young zelda with the textures from OOT 3D would be epic to..
Just ideas..
Since most of u pros got OOT3D by now like me.... XD