Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Oh, i'm LOVING that Midna! 8D
I'm getting this when i'm back home! XD

Okay guys, um, there was a small glitch in the model thanks to my stupidity, Midna had a huge hole in her left leg. Surprised I didn't notice. Stupid brawlbox. Anyway, it's fixed, so if you downloaded it and you don't want Midna to have a rather large hole in her left leg, then redownload. Sorry.

Oh yeah, lovin' OoT Link recolors and Twili Midna. -w-

Good work on the face of Midna (if I hadn't said it before ^^"). ;)

You're def one of my favorite hackers around. :)

ತಎತ

Oh yeah, forgot to mention the OoT Link recolors I put out there.

Also, can I get this topic moved to the Vertex section? I've been getting suggestions to have it moved since I do mostly vertex work nowadays

EDIT: Speaking of "nowadays," I've decided to delete about around ten or so of my older, not so great hacks that I'm not exactly proud of. One or two of them are going to get redos, yes, but most of them are gone for good. Sorry but it's just my artist side being a perfectionist and hating almost anything that came before this December. My DeviantART gallery went through a very similar crash 'n' trash, so this isn't the first time I've done something like this. If I deleted something you ABSOLUTELY CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT, send me a PM and I'll link you to the mediafire file. I still have everything stored there.

Hey Majora, would you mind if i make a recolor pack for Midna when i get back home? I want more then 1 on my Zelda slots xD

When I saw the first pic of Midna and looked at just the face I really thought that was a model import. The rest still looks amazing considering Zelda's limitation.

Loving the OoT Link recolors, though I was wondering if at some later point you might be able to make a Dark Link recolor? That's the only costume I never replaced but now I wanna get rid of TP Link completely.

Also moved the topic to the vertex section.

Oh sure give me a few minutes and I'll have one set for you. Question is, do you want him to have details or to be pitch black, or moreover, how about the shininess of the OoT one? There's the question.

@Pride: Sure, if I don't do it first >w>

Quote from: Majora on July 09, 2011, 06:14:37 PM
Oh sure give me a few minutes and I'll have one set for you. Question is, do you want him to have details or to be pitch black, or moreover, how about the shininess of the OoT one? There's the question.

@Pride: Sure, if I don't do it first >w>
I got a good look at OoT3D Dark Link and he looks like Dark Link from Twilight Princess sorta...
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Poll added so I can figure out what projects to do next.


Ness

Never considered Olimar since I never use him...I just don't like him.

Sorry for the late reply...

I haven't seen the one from OoT 3D yet but if I had to decide between TP and OoT I'd prefer the shiny OoT design.

And thanks in advance!

Well I suppose I can make a pack of them.

In the meantime, the poll is troubling. My deviantWATCHers want FDL and Phi while the KCMMers want Chao. It's all over the place.

Quote from: Majora on July 10, 2011, 08:47:47 PM
Well I suppose I can make a pack of them.

In the meantime, the poll is troubling. My deviantWATCHers want FDL and Phi while the KCMMers want Chao. It's all over the place.
Maybe you could add the dA and KCMM votes together and see which one has the most votes.

I probably didn't explain it right but let me explain it again:

KCMM+dA results=total results for each hack.

ತಎತ

I considered doing that, but so many more people follow me on dA and vote there, so the KCMM votes become almost moot.

...okay maybe not that moot. I'll use it for tiebreakers.