Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

This Female Link's soo sexy I'm even thinking about doing a PSA for her just cause she's sexy

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 15, 2011, 07:17:22 PM
*votes for other*
Bear with me now, cause this is the most original idea ever :srs:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I know you're kidding, but that wasn't that funny :srs:
Just my opinion.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo Wright on July 15, 2011, 07:41:30 PM
I know you're kidding, but that wasn't that funny :srs:
Just my opinion.

Huh...you thought it was supposed to be funny? You so craaazzzeh.. :af2: *MM abridged reference ftw*

Well I'll say this, I may actually do some touch ups on Shadow, mainly because most of the textures right now are just UGH. I personally just think it's the fur. It's just got a weird look to it when you take off the shine.

Also, I highly doubt and of the other fierce Deity Links are going to happen NZM. Just because I say so.


I don't really care about the poll, i'm busy planning Lena PSA lol

Quote from: Majora on July 15, 2011, 08:13:36 PM
Well I'll say this, I may actually do some touch ups on Shadow, mainly because most of the textures right now are just UGH. I personally just think it's the fur. It's just got a weird look to it when you take off the shine.

Also, I highly doubt and of the other fierce Deity Links are going to happen NZM. Just because I say so.
I might do the dark deity if you're ok with it, it's purely textures anyway.

As for the Midna recolors, any preferred colors you want?
So far i have an idea for Red, Green and Blue, i might make a Dark Midna
AND i'm going to make a Red Demon Midna aside (your call if i can upload her or not)

Red demon Midna = Preferably not. Use her in screenshots if you like.

Red blue and green yes, Hob about a white cloaked version that has her inverted-ish colors from her dying state?

Quote from: Majora on July 15, 2011, 11:26:06 PM
Red blue and green yes, Hob about a white cloaked version that has her inverted-ish colors from her dying state?
I forgot how that looked.. ._.'
Just white cloak with red stripes i believe?

White cloak, whatever stripe color you want, I'd immagine darker blue, the black of her skin is white and the blue portions are a darker blue. Her hair is a pale purple.

Again, am I a bad person cause I want to give Lena an "Underwear Pack?" XD

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

You're bordering it. Just don't make a no panties version and you'll be fine.

I was planning on givin her more girly colored tunics anyway.

July 16, 2011, 04:11:00 AM #627 Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 04:12:28 AM by _Data_Drain_
Quote from: Velen on July 16, 2011, 04:06:33 AM
Again, am I a bad person cause I want to give Lena an "Underwear Pack?" XD
Yes, yes you are, you should be very ashamed of yourself. *Trollface*

Quote from: Majora on July 16, 2011, 04:09:27 AM
You're bordering it. Just don't make a no panties version and you'll be fine.

I was planning on givin her more girly colored tunics anyway.

I would never make a no panties version.

It's just not dignified.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 16, 2011, 04:11:00 AM
Yes, yes you are, you should be very ashamed of yourself. *Trollface*

Oh you! XD

Now...Let's see....

1. White Panties
2. Black Panties
3. Bunny Print Panties
4. Heart Print panties
5. Striped Panties
6. PEDOBEAR PRINT PANTIES!
7. Lucky 7 Print Panties.

The idea...They never stop. I could even do "Chainmail panties."

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Velen~ No... Comment?
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!