Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Quote from: Segtendo Wright on July 17, 2011, 12:34:16 AMHere's a head start
ooohhh god Why I had to see that, ohhh is horrible, oh god my eyes, do not blame you for putting the link
.....( Thelegend75 is to stay in fetal position ..............Thelegend75.... is waking up)
Anyway * sigh * Amazing job majora :happy:, That fierce deity look awesome :af:, keep it up ;)

Ughhh...I'm not sure how long I CAN keep it up...this heat is draining me of all motivation... I'm probably going to go on a break for awhile, at least until things cool down...

Quote from: Majora on July 17, 2011, 03:15:15 AM
Ughhh...I'm not sure how long I CAN keep it up...this heat is draining me of all motivation... I'm probably going to go on a break for awhile, at least until things cool down...

No worries ;)  Take your time.  You've been making a lot of great stuff lately.  You deserve a break. 

I like FDL. :)
I'm glad the hair was improved.

A shame I can't use the hair from FDL and use it on normal OoT Link with the strap and belt getting messed up. X)

ತಎತ

Um, I already have an OoT Link. That's where I got the hair and most of the model from.

Quote from: Majora on July 17, 2011, 07:30:31 PM
Um, I already have an OoT Link. That's where I got the hair and most of the model from.
The OoT Link model?
What exactly do you mean? >.<

I didn't ask if you had an OoT Link... :P

ತಎತ

I would love to see a good Chao in the vault ;)
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

When Saria is done, who's she going over? Because I wanna make a PSA of her with a Kokiri Sword and Deku sticks, and maybe her Ocarina :D

Likely to be Peach, like the other one.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Damn I'm gonna have to end up portinng her, again, for the third time!

Da, it will be peach since I already have the size mod, and the model is already half done. Actually the model shouldn't be getting a HUGE revamp, but enough to be noticeable.

So in case no one's noticed, I just took the liberty of revamping my thread again with little icons instead of the long long list. I'm oinly going to display my most recent hack, and I've added a preview section.

Quote from: Majora on July 20, 2011, 12:28:34 AM
So in case no one's noticed, I just took the liberty of revamping my thread again with little icons instead of the long long list. I'm oinly going to display my most recent hack, and I've added a preview section.

Patiently waiting for a certain something, so in the meantime I'll make panty hacks over Peach.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Sexy OP is very sexy, liking that new lay-out! :D
Also, i'll be sure to start on Midna today.. I'm currently at work from 8am-5pm, get home at 6. So i'll be able to start around 8pm.

Riiight...well my mom's shut off my internet at home, it's a long story, so I'm posting from the coffee shop. I guess I'll either have to catch up my SD card or work on Twilight Saria since I won't be able to do much else.