Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58



Quote from: Dr. Ivo Julian 'Eggman' Robotnik on July 29, 2011, 03:40:35 PM
HYPE TIME


I know who made that before even looking at the file name :af:
That looks super sexy.  :kdance:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on July 29, 2011, 04:39:48 PM
I know who made that before even looking at the file name :af:
That looks super sexy.  :kdance:

He had a hand in it. I made the original pose, he touched it up, I added most of the shading.

Quote from: Majora on July 29, 2011, 07:25:36 PM
He had a hand in it. I made the original pose, he touched it up, I added most of the shading.
It looks Twilight Princess official :af:
Good job there Black Boo.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Really guys, it's a bit of a glorified preview. I'll probably do some recolors down the line before I release it Tuesday.

I should also do some fixes on the original Saria too. A lot of these model changes could be applied to her as well.

Quote from: Majora on July 29, 2011, 07:25:36 PM
He had a hand in it. I made the original pose, he touched it up, I added most of the shading.
Yeah, I put in a few good hours on that pic =D
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: Majora on July 29, 2011, 07:25:36 PM
He had a hand in it. I made the original pose, he touched it up, I added most of the shading.
Uh... From what I heard, he did FAR more then that... Give him the proper credit. Be glad he did that for you at all. -_-

Quote from: SJS on July 29, 2011, 11:19:56 PM
Yeah, I put in a few good hours on that pic =D
As I said, be glad he did it for you at all.

Quote from: Majora on July 29, 2011, 03:40:35 PMHYPE TIME
Wow she looks really nice, great job.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Majora on July 29, 2011, 03:40:35 PM
HYPE TIME
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

awesome!!
looks perfect!!  :af2:

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 29, 2011, 11:20:37 PMUh... From what I heard, he did FAR more then that... Give him the proper credit. Be glad he did that for you at all. -_- As I said, be glad he did it for you at all.

Okay, Data, I think yuo might be overreacting a little bit. You're acting like I'm an art theif, and to me, that's a swift kick to the balls, because I've had my work stolen before. It was a collaberative effort.

Quote from: SJS on July 29, 2011, 11:19:56 PMYeah, I put in a few good hours on that pic =D

*fist bump*


I know you're probably going to finalize it and release it soon, but I was wondering if you were planning on adding more fringe to her hair, as shown in your concept sketch.

Quote from: mariofan1138 on July 30, 2011, 05:02:45 AM
I know you're probably going to finalize it and release it soon, but I was wondering if you were planning on adding more fringe to her hair, as shown in your concept sketch.

With the way Peach's hair is made? Probably not.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302