Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

I want her o.o She looks perfect! :D I now have a green slot for Peach ^_^
That makes for Psycryphias, Etna, Saria, and Biker Suit Rosalina :3 Awesome! <3

Well, you're going to have to wait until Tuseday. >:3

Quote from: Majora on July 30, 2011, 03:15:07 PM
Well, you're going to have to wait until Tuseday. >:3

I shall wait as long as it takes :3

So Majora, are you gonna revamp Nayru or anything else that needs a revamp?

I think you should revamp General Onox, because i think you should give him a pointy head and update his armor and stuff.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I don't know. I never really plan ahead. I'm revamping the roiginal Saria to be released ont tuesday (or wednsday) as well with the original.

July 31, 2011, 07:22:25 PM #800 Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 01:35:33 AM by DMG. Velia
Quote from: Majora on July 31, 2011, 06:48:48 PM
I don't know. I never really plan ahead. I'm revamping the roiginal Saria to be released ont tuesday (or wednsday) as well with the original.

Personally, I think someone should make a proper DMG. Female Link would be perfect for her, and you could use the shield for the hat, and Link's head for the hair! =D

Thing is...What would you do about the cape-like frills on the back of the outfit? = 3=

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Well, I know that I AM going to be making Saria's recolors tomorrow (both the retouched OoT version and the Twilight Princess version), then if I get home early enough I'll release them.

*Makes his last post lighter in case you did not see it...*


3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I saw it.

It's more than likely that I'm not going to listen to it anyway.

I'm sorry if I'm coming off as a jerk but I've got a really bad headache right now.

Quote from: Majora on August 01, 2011, 02:45:29 AM
I saw it.

It's more than likely that I'm not going to listen to it anyway.

I'm sorry if I'm coming off as a jerk but I've got a really bad headache right now.

I can understand that, I tend to do that when I have a bad headache too.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

K so I think I'm going to make Saria's recolors in like an hour or so, maybe later. If not then definately tomorrow. I'm just feeling really lazy right now.



Sonic fanboys rejoice!

But thanks to my over exertion of energy to get this model done in such little time cost me most of my energy for the rest of the evening. So I'll probably be making the Saria recolors tomorrow, unless i get a burst of energy.



Only thing that sucks is that I'm not sure how well this is going to react to Ness's bone structure, as many things were actually moved down so that the chao wouldn't be EFFIN GINORMOUS.

Let's see what happens.