Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Deku Link looks great Black Boo/Majora. ;)

i dont see a reason for me to have to revamp my old one on olimar anymore. One last thing is the motionetc one slot? just making sure
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Well done on the Deku, Majora. Looks pretty good for being done in one day.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 17, 2011, 02:34:23 AMDeku Link looks great Black Boo/Majora. ;) i dont see a reason for me to have to revamp my old one on olimar anymore. One last thing is the motionetc one slot? just making sure

Yes it's one slot. And you made one over Olimar??

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 17, 2011, 02:46:55 AMAnother Deku Link?

Depends on your defenition of "another."

Waffle started a Deku Link.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Hey, Boo?

I know this may or may not be impossible but...

Revamps of Din and Farore on Zelda? Since you've improved at vertexing?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Segtendo (PsoBB) on August 17, 2011, 03:02:19 AMWaffle started a Deku Link.
I'm aware, that was part of what got me to kick myself in the nuts and get myself moving on this.
Quote from: Velen on August 17, 2011, 03:08:30 AMHey, Boo? I know this may or may not be impossible but... Revamps of Din and Farore on Zelda? Since you've improved at vertexing?
Din would probably be possible. Farore, would be much more difficult thanks to the freakin hair buns, so she's best suited for Peach. Besides, I actually like how the look right now. Nayru may receive a touch up in the future.

Quote from: Majora on August 17, 2011, 03:14:26 AM
I'm aware, that was part of what got me to kick myself in the nuts and get myself moving on this.Din would probably be possible. Farore, would be much more difficult thanks to the freakin hair buns, so she's best suited for Peach. Besides, I actually like how the look right now. Nayru may receive a touch up in the future.

Then maybe I could suggest something for a future vertex?



One of those four, maybe?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

August 17, 2011, 03:42:33 AM #849 Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 03:43:48 AM by Majora
Edit: Nevermind, and no, probably not, since I have no idea who the hell any of those are and what the heck they do.


His body should be half the size of his head, I'll do it if you want me to.

Quote from: MANSTA8 on August 17, 2011, 03:44:56 AMHis body should be half the size of his head, I'll do it if you want me to.

Then we'd end up with a fiasco similar to Pichu, where even though it looks like you hit him, you miss completely. This is the best blend between the sizes, trust me.

Quote from: Majora on August 17, 2011, 03:42:33 AM
Edit: Nevermind, and no, probably not, since I have no idea who the hell any of those are and what the heck they do.

Sounds like so Edumacation is needed!

CLICK THIS, DARN YOU!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Sorry, but again, I don't think so. I still have real things I need to finish that I'm actually getting paid for. This was just a little side diversion.