Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58


August 17, 2011, 04:11:37 AM #856 Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 05:43:54 PM by Christian_CAO
Quote from: Velen on August 17, 2011, 03:48:33 AM
Sounds like so Edumacation is needed!

CLICK THIS, DARN YOU!

Another Ganbare Goemon fan ^3^ ooh who did you try and "request"? Oh and Deku Link is awesome Black Boo ^3^

Oh and StarWaffle. I hope you still release yours. No use in letting good work go to waste, and all that. ^3^
^3^

Quote from: Majora on August 17, 2011, 03:55:34 AM
Sorry, but again, I don't think so. I still have real things I need to finish that I'm actually getting paid for. This was just a little side diversion.

No need to get snappy. It's not like I was demanding you to do it. ¬_¬:

@Christian: Personally speaking?

Goemon, Sasuke, or Yae.

Brawl needs more REAL NINJAS. >=V

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

August 17, 2011, 04:25:27 AM #858 Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 04:35:29 AM by Sorceress
Wow, it looks amazing, i like to see someone make one with textures from MM. :P

Quote from: Majora on August 17, 2011, 03:14:26 AMNayru may receive a touch up in the future.
I like to see this happen. :P

Edit: I love to see you make Kafei, Majora. :P
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on August 17, 2011, 04:25:27 AM
Wow, it looks amazing, i like to see someone make one with textures from MM. :P
I like to see this happen. :P

Edit: I love to see you make Kafei, Majora. :P
Great Deku Link ;D definitely taking a slot. And Kafei sound like an amazing idea.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Deku Link's pretty good. I was wondering if someone had done Ilia yet :D

Quote from: Velen on August 17, 2011, 04:12:57 AMNo need to get snappy. It's not like I was demanding you to do it. ¬_¬: @Christian: Personally speaking? Goemon, Sasuke, or Yae. Brawl needs more REAL NINJAS. >=V
I didn't mean to get snappy, I was just really tired, it was prety late.

Quote from: StarWaffle on August 17, 2011, 04:08:18 AMDamn, you beat to the punch.

Don't worry about it. It's not the good kinf of punch anyway. It's that powdery tasting kool-aid crap.


What kind of sheild was I going to give him? He had a deku nut shell as a sheild MM, that's it.

New poll. Serious and good question this time.

Definitely make a custom character vertex! We need more OC's!

you know my vote. XD
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Ok I'm going to slap whoever voted for the bottom option.

Quote from: Majora on August 18, 2011, 08:53:01 PM
Ok I'm going to slap whoever voted for the bottom option.
I'm so glad that isn't me XD
I voted "Heck yes, your stuff is awesome no matter what"

I approve of this idea 100% I'd rather see hackers make OC's than the hundreds of fan-made Sonic characters currently in the vault any day!

Your stuff really IS awesome, no matter what. With your talent, I'm more than sure you could make an awesome OC EASILY.

August 18, 2011, 09:21:49 PM #869 Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 09:26:24 PM by SiLeNtDo0m
I voted for the 2nd option.  No hacker has it so that every hack they make interests me.  That's natural.  However, that does not mean it won't be high quality.  Your hacks are pretty much always high quality.

Basically, with me I primarily go for quality and what interests me.  I'll take a character I don't know, but looks stunning in its design and is very well done to a character that I do know but is done poorly.  If the best of both worlds were to apply, I'd prioritize that over everything.