Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

It goes without saying that you should make whatever you feel like creating ^3^ Whether or not it is a popular character from some game or anime or if it is your own original character, I don't care so long as you enjoy'd creating it ^3^

As stated previously, the quality of the work is what matters most, but even with a lower quality, just knowing that you did things to the best of your ability makes anything you create worth downloading ^3^

If it isn't obvious, I voted for you to create something original, since that is something that we do not see much of in the Vault. I just hope that whatever you have in mind holds to your interests and keeps you entertained while creating. I'm looking forward to seeing what you'll make ^3^
^3^

Ok now I have two people to slap.

All of you other people that support my endevors get candy :3

Quote from: Majora on August 18, 2011, 11:17:10 PM
Ok now I have two people to slap.

All of you other people that support my endevors get candy :3
Back-hand them!!!

And yay... candies from stangers!!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Majora on August 18, 2011, 11:17:10 PM
All of you other people that support my endevors get candy :3

Tis a very good day... Now my teeth can rot some more!  :af2:

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 18, 2011, 11:40:15 PMBack-hand them!!! And yay... candies from stangers!!

THEY'RE NOT RUFFIES I SWEAR--I mean yes! Perfectly innocent candy!

^I lol'd xD

*sees the poll* Can i freeze those 3 alive? >:3

Quote from: Puraidou Kuran on August 19, 2011, 07:09:04 AM
^I lol'd xD

*sees the poll* Can i freeze those 5 alive? >:3
Fixed ;o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



The Great Undertaking:

I am going to take Bowser and make him...HUMAN! ..and female!. I will actually be making him into a character very similar to my avatar, but with the non-Majora color scheme. This is...going to be difficult, but if you have faith in me, I assure you it will get done...sometime. I still have other projects >.> I need to stop getting distracted...


Quote from: Majora on August 20, 2011, 04:17:55 AM
The Great Undertaking:

I am going to take Bowser and make him...HUMAN! ..and female!. I will actually be making him into a character very similar to my avatar, but with the non-Majora color scheme. This is...going to be difficult, but if you have faith in me, I assure you it will get done...sometime. I still have other projects >.> I need to stop getting distracted...
Er... But won't Bowser's animations mess this up badly? I mean... How she would stand... Move, ect ect.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 20, 2011, 04:22:17 AM
Er... But won't Bowser's animations mess this up badly? I mean... How she would stand... Move, ect ect.

Custom Animations?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Oh don't worry I'm calculating and they shouldn't mess things up too badly. Bowser actually has very humanoid proportions, he's just really quite burly.

And it's a half-dragon woman, so to be fair she'd probably move like a dragon as well.

Well, this'll turn out interesting.
Good luck to you.
...>.>
<.<
*Flee*
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

A female, human Bowser, huh?
>.>
I wanna see how this turns out.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]