Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Quote from: Majora on August 21, 2011, 03:54:21 AM
Do not want. Trust me. The bottom jaw got all effed up and the arms are...eaugh. Actually everything is kind of eaugh with it.
I had a feeling that would happen... Vertexes that stray too far from the original character tend to mess up badly...

That's why I didn't have too good of a feeling it would work...

Anyway though, best of luck with the Zelda version.

I wanna slap 8 people right now :notimp:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Majora on August 21, 2011, 03:37:56 PM
God seriously who's picking that answer?
Just ignore them. They're just trolls.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

or they ment it as a joke???

srsly, drama for nothing...

But the thing people gotta realise is:

[spoiler]They

[spoiler]aren't

[spoiler]PRINGLES funny

Quote from: Majora on August 21, 2011, 03:37:56 PM
God seriously who's picking that answer?
But then you have to ask yourself a question... Why did you put that answer in to begin with?

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 21, 2011, 09:52:55 PMBut then you have to ask yourself a question... Why did you put that answer in to begin with?

Good point. Though the fact that it's in all caps should be some sort of clue that it's kind of rhetorical.

Quote from: Majora on August 21, 2011, 03:37:56 PMGod seriously who's picking that answer?

ME!  :notimp:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This thread goes OT more often than I do....WTF :srs:

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 22, 2011, 02:39:21 AM
This thread goes OT more often than I do....WTF :srs:

That's impossible.

inb4longreplytalking[censored]

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 22, 2011, 07:10:54 AM
That's impossible.

inb4longreplytalking[censored]

inb4itain'tgonnahappen. :af:

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

August 22, 2011, 07:44:55 AM #927 Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 07:46:06 AM by Flandre Scarlet
Quote from: Velen on August 22, 2011, 07:28:36 AM
inb4itain'tgonnahappen. :af:
InB4Trololo


Majora, how's the hack looking at the moment? :D


edit:
QuoteNO YOU SHOULD ONLY MAKE HACKS OF POPULAR VIDO GAME AND ANIME CHARACTERS    10 (14.9%)
10 people.. oh boy.

Don't worry pride most of them are probably trolls.

Anyway my internet is kind of on "lockdown" since we're pretty close to our usage limit that our provider has us under. It sucks I know, but we need to let it cool down for a few days. So you won't be hearing much from me for a little while.

Quote from: Majora on August 24, 2011, 12:50:56 AM
Don't worry pride most of them are probably trolls.
I actually meant it for those trolls, they're in for a pummel xD

Quote from: Majora on August 24, 2011, 12:50:56 AM
Anyway my internet is kind of on "lockdown" since we're pretty close to our usage limit that our provider has us under. It sucks I know, but we need to let it cool down for a few days. So you won't be hearing much from me for a little while.
Why does everyone in the US have that kind of limit.. We don't have a limit on our internet, never have actually.