Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

OK guys, I'm establishing a to-do list now.

Malon
Saria
Veran
Malladus
Sarah Kerrigan (Infested
Zeratul
**LOW LOW PRIORITY** Hydralisk
**SOMEWHAT LOW PRIORITY** Zergling

Wow, seriously guys? I go five days without an update and the thread dies?

Well hopefully this will defibulate the topic a bit. I put up a teaser of my next texture.

Bink. Tiny update on Veran. Now her textures are just about complete, time for the vetex modding...

Veran is awesome, good job on this stuff
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



I'm getting more and more used to vertex hacking, so I might be able to make MR to look more like her original design with her bangs. It's all trial and error, no?

Thanks pik. Just wait till you see her with the mods. From what I've seen that I've done, the shoulderpads are awesome.

And in a futile attempt to keep this topic alive, I have made a quick hack of Purple Plants.

Enjoy.

Finally, an update!

Yeah I've been playing too much Warcraft III...so I made a Night Elf archer.

Just beat the Night Elf Campaign today actually.



Nyeh heh heh...yeah the camera wasn't at a very flattering angle, and the raindrop didn't help X3

Ok, so I added tho\se witty comments in my thread title to attract attention. Are they doing just the opposite? |:/

Quote from: Black Boo on May 18, 2010, 09:10:14 PM
Ok, so I added tho\se witty comments in my thread title to attract attention. Are they doing just the opposite? |:/
Yes.

Quote from: Black Boo on May 18, 2010, 09:10:14 PM
Ok, so I added tho\se witty comments in my thread title to attract attention. Are they doing just the opposite? |:/

Well It got my attention...
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]