BrawlVault: Feedback and Updates

Started by Vyse, March 05, 2014, 02:43:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nαno on June 14, 2014, 10:15:03 PM
I dunno. All I know is that KTH was slammed hard for doing that same thing. He has other preview pictures, but he also had a render from outside the game that he didn't make.
This. The image must be removed.

June 15, 2014, 07:48:22 PM #241 Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 07:50:08 PM by Scout
Action has been taken, I Pm'ed the user requesting to change the previews himself, before we do. The staff will now focus in enforcing this rule for now on.

June 22, 2014, 07:49:45 AM #242 Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 08:00:34 AM by Riddler
Possible suggestion for the vault? Give us a toggleable option somewhere that can hide certain hacks from appearing in the different nodes like Random 10? I don't want to see 6 audio hacks every time I refresh D:

Also, maybe a "Downloads Today" counter right next to downloads, might be nice, at least for us curators who want to know how many downloads have happened since we posted a blog, or for people who want to keep a daily track.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=37019&Moderated=All Spam posted hacks and all of the previews to all of them were broken.

Why do people do this? Or rather, how does this even happen? People don't even know how to use direct image links.

June 22, 2014, 07:53:51 PM #244 Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 07:55:51 PM by A Bloody Canadian
Excess Downloads removed... Don't know what's the deal with this guy however...

The 1st hack just sent me to Dark Mario PSA final version by tel1204, while the 2nd one is straight up broken...

June 22, 2014, 08:03:37 PM #245 Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 10:44:10 PM by Vyse
Quote from: Riddler on June 22, 2014, 07:49:45 AM
Also, maybe a "Downloads Today" counter right next to downloads, might be nice, at least for us curators who want to know how many downloads have happened since we posted a blog, or for people who want to keep a daily track.
I mentioned a while ago that I want to create a robust set of statistics tools for people to mess around with. I just need to get around to it.

QuotePossible suggestion for the vault? Give us a toggleable option somewhere that can hide certain hacks from appearing in the different nodes like Random 10?
This I'm not as keen on. The ratio of work to reward is unfavorable.

Edit: The sig generator is now active.

Maybe just remove audio files from the random 10 with no toggleable option? I doubt anyone is clicking them and most of them aren't user-created content.


June 23, 2014, 06:23:22 PM #247 Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 06:24:40 PM by JamietheAuraUser
Brawl Vault doesn't seem to register line breaks properly right now, at least according to the preview pane in the Edit section. It's displaying <br> instead of an actual line break. I'm using Firefox version 30.0 on Mac OS X version 10.9.3.

Edit: Actually, it's just a glitch in the preview pane. It still displays correctly when actually uploaded.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

June 26, 2014, 10:49:39 PM #248 Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 10:52:45 PM by KingOfChaos
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204672
The uploader of this mod is falsely tagging his submission as a PSA when there is no FitChar.pac in the download.

The contents are a FitCharMotionEtc.pac, a FitChar00.pac, and a FitChar00.pcs.

I reported and the user refuses to cooperate or even acknowledge it. I can't do anything else since he blocked me.

I feel it this mod's tags should either be forcefully changed to Animation or the submission should be removed for this noob's blind ignorance.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 26, 2014, 10:49:39 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204672
The uploader of this mod is falsely tagging his submission as a PSA when there is no FitChar.pac in the download.

The contents are a FitCharMotionEtc.pac, a FitChar00.pac, and a FitChar00.pcs.

I reported and the user refuses to cooperate or even acknowledge it. I can't do anything else since he blocked me.

I feel it this mod's tags should either be forcefully changed to Animation or the submission should be removed for this noob's blind ignorance.

I'll give him one last chance, check back if he continues these noob acts. Faniscape's uploads are causing to many conflicts.



Quote from: Scout on June 26, 2014, 11:15:56 PM
I'll give him one last chance, check back if he continues these noob acts. Faniscape's uploads are causing to many conflicts.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204727

He's at it again. :L

There is no edited FitCaptain0X.pac/.pcs like his tags say (his tags say Vertex). There's only a FitCaptainMotionEtc.pac

Also, I think he deleted his previous two entries and uploaded the same poorly done mod again.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 28, 2014, 05:54:50 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204727

He's at it again. :L

There is no edited FitCaptain0X.pac/.pcs like his tags say (his tags say Vertex). There's only a FitCaptainMotionEtc.pac

Also, I think he deleted his previous two entries and uploaded the same poorly done mod again.


Uh, I see these files, and the 00.PAC/PCS are of Little Mac.

Quote from: Albafika on June 28, 2014, 06:43:38 PM
Uh, I see these files, and the 00.PAC/PCS are of Little Mac.
He must have updated it. Because the first time I took a look, there was only a MotionEtc.pac. So disregard my complaint.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]