BrawlVault: Feedback and Updates

Started by Vyse, March 05, 2014, 02:43:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

It's forming a possessive, so no. It's written correctly; the screen's not handling it right.

Ah. I merely thought " because I do HTML like <font face="comic sans ms"> I don't use <font face='comic sans ms'>

November 05, 2014, 03:31:54 PM #407 Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 06:56:31 PM by Perfect Nazo
Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on November 05, 2014, 01:56:18 PM
Maybe it's bloo'y coincidence the second Perfect Nazo messages, I find a broken link on the Vault.
Aw nah~~~

Says Hartmann when I hover over it.
NO idea what it means.

Offtopic wise... I like your Sig, Nazo.

Thank you.

Quote from: Vyse on November 05, 2014, 02:33:03 PM
You're hallucinating. The file for the resources page hasn't changed since January.
It's related to that apostrophe in the entry's name. I can fix it later.
I know I saw a different icon for the Gecko OS tab; it looked like a red, double-decker bus.



Post Merge: November 05, 2014, 06:56:31 PM

We'll argue about that later.

For now, I was hoping someone with the power to modify the Resources tab could replace the old download link for Data Partition 2 (PAL) with this one:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwDpp0b2zudhcGpkSkI5NDA0ZTQ
Want me to do your BRSTM requests? Check out my topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66118.0


Discord: lelouch_di_britannia


Want me to do your BRSTM requests? Check out my topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66118.0


Discord: lelouch_di_britannia

N00B Thievery at its fine...errr... I mean dumbest... xD

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206925 (Stolen)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203792 (Original by Pikezer)

And hey, the preview link even leads to Pikezer's YouTube video and original DL links... *facepalm*
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

OK, is it me, or is the website starting to go on and off a lot lately?
Want me to do your BRSTM requests? Check out my topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66118.0


Discord: lelouch_di_britannia

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on November 09, 2014, 01:39:43 AM
N00B Thievery at its fine...errr... I mean dumbest... xD

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206925 (Stolen)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203792 (Original by Pikezer)

And hey, the preview link even leads to Pikezer's YouTube video and original DL links... *facepalm*
Heh...This is something else.

fixed.

Quote from: Perfect Nazo on November 09, 2014, 01:49:16 AM
OK, is it me, or is the website starting to go on and off a lot lately?

It's something that happens once in a while here. Get used to it.

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on November 09, 2014, 07:17:05 PM
It's something that happens once in a while here. Get used to it.
In all honesty, it's been happening way more then normal lately.

Quote from: パンドラの心 on November 09, 2014, 09:38:01 PM
In all honesty, it's been happening way more then normal lately.
Yeah, it's like パンドラの心 said; I have never been experiencing this much downtime with the website.
Want me to do your BRSTM requests? Check out my topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66118.0


Discord: lelouch_di_britannia

Something we must get used to up to this point.

Please, lets move on with other vault issues if we may.

Well, I think ImageShake's owl is an issue, there's a lot of hacks w/o previews now.

Dunno why it's [censored]ing right now but I never supported this site anyway.


I rarely experience issues. And when I do, it's only for a minute and works again.
But as Scott said, move on. Stop ur whining, you whining whiners! GRR! SO MAD!

Also, I was thinking of a holiday theme thing....
For christmas, you could make the black Red. The white text, green, the grey text box, white, the red in quick reply green.

Halloween, Black, Orange, Red.
St Patricks day, Green, Gold and White.
St Valintines Day, Pink, Red and White.

You know? Make this site more .... fun.

Easter, Light Blue, Light Yellow, Light Green, Pastel colors.

Quote from: Bluebreon on November 10, 2014, 06:54:44 PM
Well, I think ImageShake's owl is an issue, there's a lot of hacks w/o previews now.

Dunno why it's [censored]ing right now but I never supported this site anyway.


They never kept their promise, they went pay only and deleted all other images.

Oh well, corporate choices. What can we do?

I do find it as a great oportunity to fill a resume.