PSA Tips: What's possible and what's not possible.

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 05, 2014, 03:08:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Alexarah2014 on December 13, 2015, 04:03:24 AM
Hey KingJigglyPuff do know the methods or have a hint on how to make a counterattack for a character? I'm trying to give Ganondorf a counterattack in Project M. Oh by the way sorry if this isn't the right place to ask but I've been searching through the web for a solution but have found nothing. It's quite frustrating. :-[
A Counter? That's certainly possible.

So things aren't cluttered, I can make a basic tutorial on it.

Quote from: Direact_N1 on December 13, 2015, 04:13:33 AM
Sorry if this isn't the type of place to be asking this, but has anything close to Pac-Man's Smash 4 moveset been proven to be possible or not? At least Bonus Fruit, Power Pellet, Fire Hydrant, and how he spawns the ghosts in his Smash attacks?

Also, I checked the list over again, and, is it possible to add Super Armor to an attack? I heard you also couldn't make reflectors, either.
Pac Man's Fruit and Hydrant aren't currently possible, as those are Articles, but Super Armor and the Ghost effects are possible. Power Pellet would possibly be a mix between the two. Though it would likely require advanced coding.

Super Armor is applied via command while the Ghost effects would be applied by either GFX, Model Changer, or VIS0.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 13, 2015, 03:53:55 PM
A Counter? That's certainly possible.

So things aren't cluttered, I can make a basic tutorial on it.
Pac Man's Fruit and Hydrant aren't currently possible, as those are Articles, but Super Armor and the Ghost effects are possible. Power Pellet would possibly be a mix between the two. Though it would likely require advanced coding.

Super Armor is applied via command while the Ghost effects would be applied by either GFX, Model Changer, or VIS0.
Awesome bro when can you find time to make a tutorial on making a counterattack?

He already made one. Check out the A/A Tutorial section.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 18, 2015, 03:24:33 AM #33 Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 03:29:04 AM by masamune
Moves which depend on the distance between your character and its opponent, can we implement them?
I'll take Link as an example for what I mean:
If you press A when the opponent is far, he will fire an arrow.  
When the opponent is close, however,he will execute the spin attack.

You technically can by having a rapidly moving flinchless hitbox, setting/clearing a Bit based on the hitbox, then changing the Action, based on which Bit is set.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Is it possible to spawn items? I mean to have the character do some motion, and spawn any of the game items right in their hand to use/absorb. Even food items, which are instantly used when spawned, and badges, which are instantly applied when spawned, and even other things like trophies, stickers, and CDs. Finally, even to spawn Sandbags with this attack? Weapons would be spawned, then you can use/throw them like normal. Is any of this do-able?

Yes, it's possible to spawn items. I believe every item can be spawned with the Generate Item command. Items like food and badges cannot be changed to not auto use, as that will cause glitches (unable to pick up other items until KO'd).
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

You can even get the bonus stuff like that, too? (Stickers and CDs?)

Yes. Use this page to figure out the Item IDs. http://tinyurl.com/ovj4a49
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Nice, you can PSA a fighter to spawn CD's? cool.

Yes. I did it with my Cheat-a-Chu PSA back when I was newer at PSA.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14499
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Oh, wow. Thanks, I was thinking of a moveset idea and wanted the Standard-B to spawn just about every possible item type thing in the game, I never even thought about the side stuff like Wario's bike pieces, ROB's gyroscope, Link's bombs or Peach's peaches.

Just note that Link's and Toon Link's bombs won't have their GFX unless Link/Toon Link is in the match, due to characters not loading other GFX IDs.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hello.

I'm messing with Pokemon Trainer and wanted to know if there was a way for me to edit the Fitpoketrainer.pac in order to have it so that when a Pokemon is KOd, it doesn't switch out during the respawn. Is that something I can edit?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822