Project M Unbound (Beta 2 Is Out)

Started by SmashKing64, March 30, 2014, 09:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mind posting up a vid of Turbo mode with the BrawlEx characters?

No prob once someone on my team can make it for me
I really only have iphone to record
Also new CSS is up now it is original melee css



Sry guys i couldnt answer ur questions
my account was moderated and wouldnt let me post anything
1st beta being released today
 Creating another account to avoid punishment. Create anymore and its a ban. You were moderated for a reason, you didn't seem to care that you were warned, nor moderated. If you have any questions, take them to the moderation corner.

Quote from: ValorPiston on April 02, 2014, 11:18:13 PM
Sry guys i couldnt answer ur questions
my account was moderated and wouldnt let me post anything
1st beta being released today

it will post stuff after the message was sent through moderators, to make sure its fine. you dont just make anotehr account.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

oh ok im gunna release the beta link first

Post Merge: April 02, 2014, 11:25:15 PM

also solar sry about forgetting to give u the beta that was bad on my part

Post Merge: April 02, 2014, 11:31:37 PM

the file is uploading
ill post link after i shower

Post Merge: April 02, 2014, 11:43:04 PM

beta 1
http://www.mediafire.com/download/lcbdtn5ul59rquh/Project_M_Unbound.zip

Video recordings delayed. IRL stuff came up and I couldn't get to it.


How come when I run it through gecko it says that there's too many code lines?



Recording's delayed on this side as well. I'll probably have some tomorrow night or Saturday morning. Uni decided to smack me in the face.

if its possible i want to be a tester to
i can also help with brawlex stuff and add the costumes from project m

Answer the questions on the op
And pm me I am moderated so pm me
After that then I will decide