Project M Unbound (Beta 2 Is Out)

Started by SmashKing64, March 30, 2014, 09:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

List Of Characters
All Project M Characters
Shadow
Waluigi
Lucina
Pichu
Ridley


Post Merge: April 16, 2014, 08:50:47 PM

So KingEvilPuff Wanna Join as my psaer

Don't add me just yet.

Though I will help if you run into a PSA issue.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

ok :)

Post Merge: April 16, 2014, 10:05:43 PM

is it possible for u to make kth ssb4 megaman have compatible melee air dodge

Wow, this project is awesome. I have a question, though. Do all characters have their own sfx or are they silent? If the latter, do you guys plan on fixing it?

some do some dont they will have all their sfx before beta releases tho





So I have been using this, and it's great. Congrats on getting it to work! (I sort of just stopped working on this project altogether...  :()

But I have one little problem with it...   Turbo Mode.


I was playing normal Project M 3.02 with some guys the other night, and we had gotten some awesome combos going on in turbo mode. We then decided to switch to my SD card that had your pack on it. We played turbo mode again, but it wasn't the same... We could not achieve the same combos as we did before. For example my friend had figured out a good chain of Ganon's up-b and side-b where he could go continuously switching between the two attacks. When he tried it in Unbound he was unable to do it.
So I guess the point of this is to ask: Are you sure turbo mode works EXACTLY the same? I don't think it does... Are all the necessary codes there, or are there some that might have been left out? Has anyone else noticed this difference?

All the necessary codes were added in and no codes were left out
I fixed a lot in the next beta I release to Playtesters so see if that fixes

hey smashking64, this gonna be compatible with classic expansion or any stage expansion? .-.

Sorry for not replying earlier, but you want me to put the Melee Dodge onto the Megaman PSA?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

From what I remember playing with this mod, I think this technique isn't avialable/doesn't work in PM Unbound: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjpvlB8pMPQ

Every time I try to use the C-Stick to perform the moonwalk, the character turns in the opposite direction. Anyway this could be implemented back into PM Unbound?

Also, if you want a reference, this GCT has the trick working: http://www.mediafire.com/download/4sujyr16rrzb4yd/RSBE01+PM+Brawl+Ex.gct

Not exactly sure who made the .gct, but credit to him for actually getting it to work.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

ill fix moonwalking
also kingevilpuff yeah megaman i wanted compatible melee air dodge