Project M Unbound (Beta 2 Is Out)

Started by SmashKing64, March 30, 2014, 09:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Alright.

Now if you want, you can have vBrawl and Melee dodge in one, or you can have only Melee dodge. Which one would you like?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Ok, so idk if this has anything to do with Unbound or if it is just me doing something stupid.

So I am trying to replace Rainbow Cruise with Mango Destination. Mango Destination is meant to go over regular Final Destination, so I am using this website to convert a module for base of FD to replace RC. I put both that module file, and the renamed STG.pac into their proper folders, replacing any existing files. But then when I go to try and enter a battle it freezes after I select the stage... What gives? I did nothing different than what I have done before. I have replaced stages in regular ProjM before in the same manner. Is there something in the codes that might have to do with this, or am I just forgetting something? Or something with the module files?


April 18, 2014, 10:36:28 PM #94 Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 10:38:54 PM by Pokemon Master CB
Quote from: SmashKing64 on April 18, 2014, 10:25:14 PM
idk i dont do stages
That's fine. There are just some stages that annoy me that I want to replace, but for some odd reason it is not working. I also tried replacing Peach's Castle, and that one had the exact same error. So maybe I am doing something wrong... I also asked the same question in the stage help forum area... so far it has 1 view!  :-\


Lookin' pretty good.
If you can read this, raise your resolution. Bigger isn't always better!

Al the codes are known
No code list will be released
Beta comes out tomorrow



I released it yesterday rigt on the Brawl vault

Just throwing this out there. I'd love to see a Young Link with that Hero of Termina moveset.


April 24, 2014, 09:28:27 PM #103 Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 09:40:20 PM by Garry Moore™
Just tried this out with almost all the new characters. I gotta say, the preview video you linked to before doesn't do it justice. These characters fit so well with Project M, and they are even more fun to play as, especially Ridley (Side-B = Win).

Kudos to everyone that made this possible. This really does add a lot to Project M.
If you can read this, raise your resolution. Bigger isn't always better!

April 24, 2014, 09:29:51 PM #104 Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 09:30:44 PM by SmashKing64
Thanks Ill try my best to keep this a good hack
also thank you for supporting The Project M Unbound Team