Project M Unbound (Beta 2 Is Out)

Started by SmashKing64, March 30, 2014, 09:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'll be uploading a video of progress by 4-7 pm depending if I have tennis match today

I'll gladly apply as a playtester, if possible. ;)

 Solargamer u r accepted
I'll give u the build after school over

For those wondering, the build's looking great. all the menu's have the PM look and the gameplay is just like PM and glitch free. We just gotta begin improving by building the best brawlEX pack for this.

Might I suggest we start considering the list of character's we're gunna ultimately have?

V. 1.00

Melee master we don't have a list we take character requests from the community

March 31, 2014, 08:12:10 PM #20 Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 09:29:56 PM by MeleeMaster500
cosmetics fixed, anyone on the team who can do CSS stuff should replace the portraits and stuff with better than what i've done. but at least that'll fix all the freezes.

heres a patch over any builds anyone on the team might already have:

EDIT:http://www.mediafire.com/download/fgssy328gw5s13h/PMUnbound_linked_CSS.zip

(it's extracted from my pack and modified for the current characters- the 1st pichu cosmetics are the correct ones for the pack)

for only those that really care:

slots 39 and 27 are not included because brawlex doesn't need to override other cosmetics to work. (PM used these for roy and mewtwo's cosmetics, which i moved to their own slots)

therefore, you can also have an original Pokemon trainer slot if you wanted

tell me if you find any glitches

V. 1.00

Quote from: MeleeMaster500 on March 31, 2014, 03:35:05 PM
For those wondering, the build's looking great. all the menu's have the PM look and the gameplay is just like PM

they dont "have the look and gameplay like PM" it is Pm. literally all thats different is it has brawl ex
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yeah it pretty much is as sonic brawler says i mean we are using their codes

Hey do you mind compiling this with Nebulon's pack and credit him after?

Hey there! I'm down to be a beta tester as well if you do not mind?

Thanx

April 01, 2014, 12:02:20 AM #25 Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 12:36:27 AM by ValorPiston
Guys Video is being uploaded showing this is not BS

Post Merge: April 01, 2014, 12:05:56 AM

Also if u want to be a beta tester u must fill out form from op and pm it to me
Not on thread

Post Merge: April 01, 2014, 12:15:06 AM

Yeah UserChange I'm ValorPiston now

Working on mine as well. Just need to grab a couple things.
Actually I can reveal I'm working on two: A trailer-like one, and a pure gameplay one.
More on this later...

April 01, 2014, 12:37:31 AM #27 Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 12:53:39 AM by ValorPiston
Mines recorded on iphone so not good
Doq post it on thread when ur finished

Post Merge: April 01, 2014, 12:53:39 AM

Video Proof Is Up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIbdDc4783Q&feature=youtu.be

yeah, I just meant that all the codes seem to be working

V. 1.00