ɹɐǝp ɥo (April Fools 2014)

Started by Miacis, April 01, 2014, 07:16:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

o_o
Yeah, fine...

¿ǝʞoɾ s,looɟ lᴉɹdɐ pɐq ƃᴉq ɐ ʇsnɾ sᴉ ƃuᴉɥʇ ǝloɥʍ ǝɥʇ 'os 'ʎɐʞO

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS FC: 5300-9165-6414
Family:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Nice touch on the "graphical errors" thing. Made me think I ws my fault ;-;

April 01, 2014, 06:30:56 PM #62 Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 06:44:35 PM by Cascade Hellsing


˙˙˙sǝxoɟ pǝʇɐɯᴉuɐ ǝsoɥʇ ssᴉɯ I ʍoɥ ɥO
˙sɹɐʇS ɯoʇsnƆ puɐ 'sǝᴉɹɹnℲ ǝɥʇ ɥʇᴉʍ ǝuo ǝɥʇ pǝɹɹǝɟǝɹd I

˙ʞuɐɹԀ ʎɐp s,looℲ lᴉɹd∀ ǝƃuɐɹʇs ɐ ɥɔnS

yeeahh... I'm a dumbass in every sense. Zero idea on what ta do

April 01, 2014, 06:38:24 PM #63 Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 06:40:13 PM by ShadowlessWolf0848
ɥO ... I see...





:af2:

Quote from: Son of Kratos on April 01, 2014, 06:29:47 PM

Nice touch on the "graphical errors" thing. Made me think I ws my fault ;-;
Broken pic... Lol
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

˙˙˙ƃuıʇsǝɹǝʇuı ǝq plnoɥs sıɥʇ

I'm in a parallel universe... :srs:

The funny thing is the monitors that I used at school happen to be on hinges and can rotate up to 180 degress.
*Gets home*
*Tries to turn monitor like a dumb [censored]*


PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

I don't get it, what does ctrl+F5 do?

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

Quote from: FQuintanilla14 on April 01, 2014, 07:06:22 PM
I don't get it, what does ctrl+F5 do?
Gets you upside down.
Come into the Upside down parallel universe.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

April 01, 2014, 07:19:38 PM #70 Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 07:24:20 PM by Dimentio ZG

:yay:

Well this is interesting and doesn't break any links :>

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



¿ǝq pןnoɔ ʇı ʇɐɥʍ ɹǝpuoʍ ı ˙˙˙ɯɯɯɯɥ

Does it have to be with the odd cat at the bottom of the page?