ɹɐǝp ɥo (April Fools 2014)

Started by Miacis, April 01, 2014, 07:16:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


˙ooʇ pɹɐʍɐ ʎɯ ʇuɐʍ ı ʍʍʍʍɐ

A few clarifications:

- Ctrl+F5 simply makes sure your browser loads the proper (inverted) pictures instead of the old ones. :p

- Posting in this thread isn't related to getting the Ceiling Cat award. Though from the looks of it, most people have already figured out the real trigger.

- If you really, really cannot stand the inverted pictures, you can use the SMF Default Theme, which does not have inverted pictures, but might be just as disorienting for some of you.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: TheOriginalSINe on April 01, 2014, 08:07:25 PM
I tried to do the hard refresh thing but it didn't work? Or is that part of the joke?

lol well this is fun, graphical oddities had me going for a sec



This thread is gonna look positively horrifying tomorrow.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

My head.... x.x
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Miacis on April 01, 2014, 08:27:24 PM
This thread is gonna look positively horrifying tomorrow.
Lol... All these strange pics xD
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

April 01, 2014, 08:45:08 PM #83 Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 08:46:57 PM by パンドラのハート
My brain hurts.. xD

 :>.>: Hmmm. I wonder.....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I like the forum a lot more now



It's so much more dynamic

It took me 10 minutes to realize everything was upside-down. I think something's wrong with me...

This is weird lol, hope everything goes back to normal soon


April 01, 2014, 10:35:25 PM #89 Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 10:38:41 PM by makarew
Dang it Miacis! I thought I could one April Fools day without some pranks. I have one teacher that pranked all her classes except mine. And Seriously, what the heck is with the cat thing below quick reply? It took like 20 minutes to wright this. It's way to distracting. That's it, not using KC-MM today.