Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Posting to the vault?  (Read 1234 times)
Therenover
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: April 27, 2014, 12:38:10 AM »

To be more specific( and to avoid making a longer title) if I were to port somebody's shadow model or moveset over another character, would I be allowed to post it to the vault? The only reason I'm asking is because in the past the vault was really strict when it came to posting other work(crediting/permission) but now there are these brawlex packs which don't credit everyone who made something in it.

SonicBrawler
Magical Girl
Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 06:05:30 AM »

i would say dont seeing as its shadow lol. if all you did was port it, and didnt make any edits, i dont think that can be on teh vault

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: April 29, 2014, 06:13:51 AM »

i would say dont seeing as its shadow lol. if all you did was port it, and didnt make any edits, i dont think that can be on teh vault
    this since sonic can be rel ported if you rename the files and slap a rel on it it cant be posted into to the vault they did this becuase everyone was posting rel ports  in the past wich dont change anything at all.

Ozan
    Hyper Kitten

Humanity is the bane of my existence.

• Awards Cookie Clicker! Good Citizen Shadow the Pinhog Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: May 07, 2014, 08:22:46 PM »

To be more specific( and to avoid making a longer title) if I were to port somebody's shadow model or moveset over another character, would I be allowed to post it to the vault? The only reason I'm asking is because in the past the vault was really strict when it came to posting other work(crediting/permission) but now there are these brawlex packs which don't credit everyone who made something in it.
    It is allowed on the Vault ONLY IF you give credit to the person that you got the hack from. But it would be best to ask for their permission, first.

Want me to do your BRSTM requests? Check out my topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66118.0

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: