Project M Codes

Started by SonicBrawler, April 28, 2014, 12:12:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

The All-Star codes freeze my Wii once selecting a Stage.
Why does that happen?

I have the codes in the right place. Just copied and pasted them.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

not sure. it works for me and some others. and it is compatable with brawlex, so that shouldnt be the problem
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah, I saw the video. But it just failed for me when I tried it.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Has anyone who is able to get Competitive All Star to work had is work while also using the stage expansion code? Mine freezes after a stage is selected and the controllers rumble, and I don't know why, but that's my leading hypothesis.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on December 05, 2014, 01:29:08 AM
Has anyone who is able to get Competitive All Star to work had is work while also using the stage expansion code? Mine freezes after a stage is selected and the controllers rumble, and I don't know why, but that's my leading hypothesis.

It freezes even if not using the Stage Expansion code.
I don't have it, and I had that same issue you had.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on December 05, 2014, 02:02:51 AM
It freezes even if not using the Stage Expansion code.
I don't have it, and I had that same issue you had.

Could be something else then, or we just did something wrong...

What codes do you use?

And has anyone else ran into this issue?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on December 05, 2014, 02:24:14 AM
Could be something else then, or we just did something wrong...

What codes do you use?

And has anyone else ran into this issue?

File Patch Code.
Replacement Soundbank Engine.
CPU's don't ignore other CPU's to target human players.
And the All Star codes.

Adding them and attempting to test them will crash the game at the SSS and make the controllers rumble. Before a match can even start.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Nebulon on December 05, 2014, 02:24:14 AM
Could be something else then, or we just did something wrong...

What codes do you use?

And has anyone else ran into this issue?
I did. Lonely lil' me did. Froze when I chose Final Destination and it went like BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP as soon as I selected it.

It sucks.
[ñ]

Debug modelo with hitbox display conde would be great to have :)

Quote from: namq on December 14, 2014, 03:38:16 AM
Debug modelo with hitbox display conde would be great to have :)

we tried getting that and we have a little part of it. doest have the hitbox. jsut shows the defensive collision and thats it.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Would be great if you could get the Giga Bowser has more costumes and the Independent Pokemon has Final Smash, thanks in advance

Quote from: Shiro_Neku on December 17, 2014, 01:18:48 AM
Would be great if you could get the Giga Bowser has more costumes and the Independent Pokemon has Final Smash, thanks in advance

^This.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Shiro_Neku on December 17, 2014, 01:18:48 AM
Would be great if you could get the Giga Bowser has more costumes and the Independent Pokemon has Final Smash, thanks in advance

i have what i thought was the giga bowser has more costumes code but it didnt work. but im pretty sure i know why. IIRC the pokemon has final smash is a psa thing but i can look into that.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Onii-chan on December 17, 2014, 04:04:38 PM
i have what i thought was the giga bowser has more costumes code but it didnt work. but im pretty sure i know why. IIRC the pokemon has final smash is a psa thing but i can look into that.

PSA? Not a code?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Onii-chan on December 17, 2014, 04:04:38 PM
i have what i thought was the giga bowser has more costumes code but it didnt work. but im pretty sure i know why. IIRC the pokemon has final smash is a psa thing but i can look into that.
I tried the same PSA that PM use (except from the attributes) and I couldn't use the Final Smash that's why I thought it was a code but either way thanks for checking it, also if you want someone to test the codes or another kind of help tell me and I would like to help you