AlGeorgeRomo: Melee Remastered Characters (UPDATE: January 25, 2016)

Started by Eiji_Ar, April 30, 2014, 10:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Amazing work with Classic Link. Thanks so much for completing my request. You're awesome! :D


Hey there. I'm not sure if I'm allowed another suggestion, but if it's okay, I'd like to suggest another one, if that's okay with you?

This time, AZ from Pokémon X/Y, over either Ganondorf or Capt. Falcon (depending on which bone frame works better, that is. I can't tell which one would work, though.)

http://www.models-resource.com/3ds/pokemonxy/model/8627/


I have another suggestion. Can you do Brawl/Project M Sonic in this outfit?

Can you do a Sonic 06 styled Sonic? Basically with colors and textures more accurate to his home game, There are a few out on the vault but they look either too bright or import-wise are very stiff and don't have any facial animations.

Trying to find something with accurate colors as if they appared ingame as they give him these weird shaders. This is only a texture suggestion because Brawl Sonic looks kinda similar to 06 Sonic, Though his colors look a bit more duller.

http://media.sonicscanf.org/gallery/rannie-skrinshotyi/Sonic2006-Tropical_Jungle-06.jpg

How about Boshi? That'd be cool. This one would probably be dumb, but could you do Thany's Roy model? A Melee Minus build isn't complete without stuff for Roy.
Tom Kenney summarized my life in seven words.
"Yay, I win again, just like always!"

I think it'd be cool if you retextured the outfit on your Joestar Fox to look more like Quote from Cave Story if possible. Here is an image for reference: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/c__/images/1/14/Cave-story-3d-quote-character-artwork.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110720235324&path-prefix=cavestory
Also, should you take on this suggestion, I believe the fur should be textured gray instead of brown to keep the vibe of the character.

Quote from: AlGeorgeRomo on April 30, 2014, 10:21:27 PM

Facebook Page
Send me a Message
YouTube Channel
Tutorial to make custom Trophies
Tutorial to make custom CSPs and BPs
Character Renders

Requests are gone. But... (January 25, 2016)

I'm going to college, so I'm a pretty busy person. It's hard to find any free time to work on requested costumes, especially vertex ones. I made the tough decision of disabling requests altogether. I know I barely started taking them a few months ago, but it's difficult to keep up with requests, and they take a long time to finish. On top of that, they are kind of destructive for me. I won't sleep just to finish a model.

HOWEVER... instead of flat-out not working on models anymore, I thought of an alternative. Because I enjoy working on 3D models. It really helps me improve my skills, and it's a lot of fun. I am now going to take SUGGESTIONS. You can tell me a costume/model you'd like to see, and if I find it interesting, I'll work on it. Simple enough. Again, these are suggestions, so that means I won't do every single thing you post. This will allow me to do stuff you guys want, and work in a less-pressure schedule.

This won't affect Super Smash Bros. Melee - Remastered. I will continue to work on the project.

One more thing. I still have pending requests. I'll also finish those, but they may not be the first things I release.

Suggestion Guidelines

Below you'll find the suggestion guidelines. They're not as strict as Requests guidelines, so you'll have more freedom. Remember, these are suggestions. I may or may not make the costume you want.
Post your suggestion to my Facebook Page Wall or send me a private message in Brawl Vault. Please don't post requests on this thread or on my YouTube channel. It makes it hard for me to keep track.

*Note: All Costumes will be made in Melee Remastered Style, using my CSP poses

Suggest a costume!

+ Must be possible for the character to have such costume
   - Captain Falcon - Little Wyvern Costume ✓
   - Donkey Kong - King Kong Costume ✓
   - Squirtle - Koopa Costume ✓
   - Charizard - Goomba Costume X
   - Fox - Shrek Costume X
   - Sheik - Spider Man Costume X

+ You must be specific
   - If you want a costume based on a specific version of a character/thing, send me a picture of that
   - If you want details (pattern color and size, tone, etc.), mention them
   - Say if you want it for Brawl or Project M, and say what slot it should go on

+ I can do texture edits to models made by other people

VERTEX GUIDELINES

+ Acceptable examples
   - Mario - Tuxedo ✓
   - Toon Link - Mirror Shield and Gauntlets ✓
   - Roy - Eliwood Costume ✓
   - Zelda - Glamour Dress ✓
   - Wario - Policeman Outfit ✓

+ You must be specific
   - If you want a costume based on a specific version of a character/thing, send me a picture of that
   - If you want details (pattern color and size, tone, etc.), mention them
   - Say if you want it for Brawl or Project M, and say what slot it should go on

+ I can do vertex edits to models made by other people

SSBMR 2.5 Trailer (December 15, 2015)
http://youtu.be/_GrM3Sm45YM

SSBMR 2.1 Trailer (August 6, 2015)
http://youtu.be/eRZ-ak4hoW8

SSBMR 2.0 Trailer (July 15, 2015)
http://youtu.be/eMA_naR6EEE
Captain Falcon - Papyrus outfit and helmet
helmet: http://retr8bit.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/papyrus.png
outfit: http://i.imgur.com/pTg2kzr.png
and thats it.

Really liking your Soap Shoes Sonic, I was hoping someone would give these a decent texture someday! I imported the shoe model over Smash 3 Sonic and it looks pretty nice:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I showed it to some friends of mine, and while I think it looks great, they seem to believe the shoes' arches are a little too wide. I do wonder how it might look though, so if you ever decide to make a change to the model let me know.

Hi, if you're still taking requests I wonder if you could do Shadow Dedede with his battle axe instead of hammer as seen here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHQtOyujf_Q
at 00:45
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I would really love to see Sonic in a complete Classic Form. Make his fur light blue, his eyeballs all black, his shoes all red from the bottom, etc. It would be really cool! And if you have a chance, I would LOVE to see something Paper Mario related! Anyways, thank you!

My stomach flipped and my heart jumped when I saw Soap Shoes Super Sonic.


So I've got a pretty tough one for you if you're up for it. Might test your modeling skills a bit :P

I want a classic Ridley model for Bagan: not just a classic-styled recolor of his model, but a model that works over his boneset and looks good. Something like the Melee model is a good example!

I would love to see Sonic in this outfit as a suggestion but...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

First off, I'd like to say that I love your work-- you've made a lot of really impressive stuff. Keep it up!

My suggestion is an Iriquois Pliskin costume for Snake's 02 slot in PM.
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/super-smash-bros-iv-fanfiction/images/1/17/Pliskin.png/revision/latest?cb=20131021085426

Brawl also has a Pliskin trophy if that helps for reference.