AlGeorgeRomo: Melee Remastered Characters (UPDATE: January 25, 2016)

Started by Eiji_Ar, April 30, 2014, 10:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Loving your work so far!

If it isn't too much of a stretch, I have a suggestion: OoT Ganondorf with the shorter cape.


Lovin yer [censored] as always, Al.
I was gonna suggest that if you could Melee Remaster Waluigi by marioking64ds.
retired

Quote from: JPO398 on April 01, 2016, 10:00:50 PM
Loving your work so far!

If it isn't too much of a stretch, I have a suggestion: OoT Ganondorf with the shorter cape.


I'd like to second this, and if wouldn't be too much else, to also implement the "blocky" pattern on the leather seen in his artwork and the vanilla PM model, and perhaps the gold squares on the collar and lapels of his armor.

I would like to request this Sonic Costume. Spekiller

And I would like to request Sonic wearing an orange t-shirt and dark blue shorts.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm probably crossing boundaries here, but it seems only fitting since we have Fox's Joestar Outfit.
Would it be possible to have Jotaro Kujo's Black Stardust Crusaders outfit on Captain Falcon?

Hey I have been trying to download a couple of your mario skins and the links are broken specifically the Super Mario Sunshine and Western Land/ Cowboy Skins Did can you please look into this I really like your skins and would like to have those ones in my game please

EDIT:

I tried some of your other links none of them work at all even your most recent hacks it leads me to a 404 error telling me these files no longer exist or were moved

Quote from: MrCJBubba on April 17, 2016, 05:24:40 PM
Hey I have been trying to download a couple of your mario skins and the links are broken specifically the Super Mario Sunshine and Western Land/ Cowboy Skins Did can you please look into this I really like your skins and would like to have those ones in my game please

EDIT:

I tried some of your other links none of them work at all even your most recent hacks it leads me to a 404 error telling me these files no longer exist or were moved

Same! Dying to use the Bonus Sunshine costume. Hope you can get them re-uploaded somewhere soon.




Guys, I said "Please don't post requests on this thread or on my YouTube channel. It makes it hard for me to keep track."

Quote from: AlGeorgeRomo on May 06, 2016, 08:34:49 PM
Guys, I said "Please don't post requests on this thread or on my YouTube channel. It makes it hard for me to keep track."
What? Who is doing that?

Quote from: E-scope12 on May 06, 2016, 10:19:28 PM
What? Who is doing that?

Like... all comments requesting/suggesting something in this thread.

Can you do sonic with a black shirt and red pants as an alt?


Quote from: E-scope12 on April 07, 2016, 12:55:27 AM
I would like to request this Sonic Costume. Spekiller

And I would like to request Sonic wearing an orange t-shirt and dark blue shorts.
Quote from: AlGeorgeRomo on May 06, 2016, 08:34:49 PM
Guys, I said "Please don't post requests on this thread or on my YouTube channel. It makes it hard for me to keep track."
Quote from: E-scope12 on May 06, 2016, 10:19:28 PM
What? Who is doing that?

Just wow.