Resurrection presents... Project Dan! [BrawlEX Pack]

Started by daniel741852, May 01, 2014, 07:04:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

May 01, 2014, 07:04:57 AM Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 10:08:13 AM by daniel741852
Hello I am daniel, please just call me dan instead though, anyways you have seen all those other brawlex pack, yes they are good and all but I figured I wanted to make my pack more like melee and brawl combined, ok you may be saying this is gonna be like project m. WRONG... I will list what we will have from melee. Some of the main characters and added are the Project M movesets to add more melee-styles to the mod pack.

Melee Physics:
- High Gravity
- Fast falling
- Short hopping
- Wave Dashing
- Dash Dancing
- No tripping
- Damage Screams(Ex. roy yelling when he takes a severe hit)
- Crouch Cancelling

So far here are the characters that are added and their progress

- Dr.Mario
 GFX Fixes 0%
 SFX Fixes 100%
 Cosmetics 96%
 Physics 0%

- Cloud[Finished!]
 GFX Fixes 100%
 SFX Fixes 100%
 Cosmetics 100%
 Physics 100%

- Sephiroth[Finished!]
 GFX Fixes 100%
 SFX Fixes 100%
 Cosmetics 100%
 Physics 100%

- Mewtwo(Project M Moveset)

- Blaziken
 GFX Fixes 0%
 SFX Fixes 30%
 Cosmetics 100%
 Physics 100%

- Knuckles
 GFX Fixes 100%
 SFX Fixes 99.99%
 Cosmetics 100%
 Physics 100%

- Roy(Project M Moveset)

- Shadow
 GFX Fixes 0%
 SFX Fixes 99%
 Cosmetics 99%
 Physics 100%

- Ridley
 GFX Fixes 0%
 SFX Fixes 94%
 Cosmetics 100%
 Physics 0%

- Silver
 GFX Fixes 100%
 SFX Fixes 96%
 Cosmetics 100%
 Physics 100%

- Goku
 GFX Fixes 99.9%
 SFX Fixes 100%
 Cosmetics 98%
 Physics 0%

Characters upcoming in the next version! !SPOILERS!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That is the total progress of the characters right now. Reason I am posting this is because it is not gonna be easy for me to do this alone so if you guys wanna collaborate or help me, add me on skype: iluisss

If a character is labeled finished, I do not gurantee it is extremely perfect.

Peace!

"I do not own Brawl, Project M, the characters, and the codesets."

Download v0.3: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203538


Known glitches and occurrences
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Staff
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I would like to apply as a play-tester! Also, thank you SO much for adding Knuckles/Silver! :D
Dust for SSB4!

Project M Mains: Mario, Diddy Kong, Pit and Roy.

May 04, 2014, 05:48:24 AM #2 Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 05:56:34 AM by daniel741852
Quote from: Master-GM on May 04, 2014, 05:39:56 AM
I would like to apply as a play-tester! Also, thank you SO much for adding Knuckles/Silver! :D

Added as play-tester, make sure to download the v0.3 alpha version so I can send you a couple of dev only files.

Post Merge: May 04, 2014, 05:56:34 AM

Silver Will be Aquiring HD CSS Portraits soon




May 04, 2014, 06:07:00 AM #3 Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 07:38:06 PM by Master-GM
Oh my gosh! Dude you just made my night! I'll start tomorrow! ;D

EDIT: Character requests! All SSB4 fighters, Eevee, Midna, Blaze, Magnus, Amaterasu, Gengar and my personal favorite gaming character..... Dust from Dust: An Elysian Tail! :kdance:

Post Merge: May 04, 2014, 07:38:06 PM

Bug: The mod won't launch......

P.S. I'm using hackless method.
Dust for SSB4!

Project M Mains: Mario, Diddy Kong, Pit and Roy.

May 04, 2014, 08:30:29 PM #4 Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 08:32:40 PM by daniel741852
Quote from: Master-GM on May 04, 2014, 06:07:00 AM
Oh my gosh! Dude you just made my night! I'll start tomorrow! ;D

EDIT: Character requests! All SSB4 fighters, Eevee, Midna, Blaze, Magnus, Amaterasu, Gengar and my personal favorite gaming character..... Dust from Dust: An Elysian Tail! :kdance:

Post Merge: May 04, 2014, 07:38:06 PM

Bug: The mod won't launch......

P.S. I'm using hackless method.
replace the gecko.dol with the one in the apps folder

May 04, 2014, 08:40:41 PM #5 Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 08:44:02 PM by Master-GM
Thank you so much! :D

Wait.... Where's the Gecko.dol?
Dust for SSB4!

Project M Mains: Mario, Diddy Kong, Pit and Roy.

May 05, 2014, 12:18:08 AM #6 Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 12:23:26 AM by daniel741852
Quote from: Master-GM on May 04, 2014, 08:40:41 PM
Thank you so much! :D

Wait.... Where's the Gecko.dol?

Question I wanna know is it working cause you said "Thank you so much!"

Post Merge: May 05, 2014, 12:19:20 AM

If you must know, it is named boot.dol in the root of your sd card.

It isn't working..... I can only find a file with the name of boot.elf....
Dust for SSB4!

Project M Mains: Mario, Diddy Kong, Pit and Roy.

Quote from: Master-GM on May 05, 2014, 03:45:29 AM
It isn't working..... I can only find a file with the name of boot.elf....

Yeah thats it, replace it with the boot.elf inside the apps/project dan folder

Put the boot.elf in the root of the SD Card.... Still doesn't work.
Dust for SSB4!

Project M Mains: Mario, Diddy Kong, Pit and Roy.

May 05, 2014, 05:54:18 AM #10 Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 11:20:02 AM by daniel741852
Quote from: Master-GM on May 05, 2014, 05:16:14 AM
Put the boot.elf in the root of the SD Card.... Still doesn't work.

Can you tell me exactly what happens when you go to the stage editor? EXACTLY what happens please be very detailed.

Post Merge: May 05, 2014, 11:20:02 AM

How much space does your SD card have?

I click on the stage builder, then it takes FOREVER to boot up. Then it freezes.... My SD Card is a 2gb.
Dust for SSB4!

Project M Mains: Mario, Diddy Kong, Pit and Roy.

Quote from: Master-GM on May 05, 2014, 10:42:35 PM
I click on the stage builder, then it takes FOREVER to boot up. Then it freezes.... My SD Card is a 2gb.

I will pm you a download that'll hopefully fix it

May 06, 2014, 01:36:05 AM #13 Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 05:24:14 AM by Master-GM
Thanks man! I will have access to a computer tonight!

Post Merge: May 06, 2014, 05:24:14 AM

I'm ready for the download link!
Dust for SSB4!

Project M Mains: Mario, Diddy Kong, Pit and Roy.

Do GFX mess with other characters?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.