Resurrection presents... Project Dan! [BrawlEX Pack]

Started by daniel741852, May 01, 2014, 07:04:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

My interest in brawl hacking has been revived and I decided that I will be working on this again.

Quote from: daniel741852 on February 09, 2015, 05:57:32 AM
My interest in brawl hacking has been revived and I decided that I will be working on this again.

It's been a while. How are you?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on February 10, 2015, 12:03:05 AM
It's been a while. How are you?

A bit stressed but that won't stop me from enjoying life :), what about you yourself?

Quote from: daniel741852 on February 10, 2015, 03:45:49 AM
A bit stressed but that won't stop me from enjoying life :), what about you yourself?

Also a bit stressed because of school.
Glad to see you back.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on February 10, 2015, 04:01:05 AM
Also a bit stressed because of school.
Glad to see you back.
Thanks, I plan on revamping this pack as I am no pleased with how it is.

Quote from: daniel741852 on February 10, 2015, 09:26:16 PM
Thanks, I plan on revamping this pack as I am no pleased with how it is.
If you need some help, you can ask me.

The best I can do are SFX, CSPs and recoloring.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

So far, Project Dan is going smooth, we added a good amount of codes from PM, it was time consuming however due to the fact I had to tick each code 1 by 1 to figure out why the game kept crashing and what not. It's really stable actually, me and my friend were testing it like mad and we haven't had a single crash..... Well except for Ganondorf using his Side B but I'm sure I can fix that.

Hey, I have to say that Sephiroth is not completed.

His sword trails are completely white unless fighting Marth, in which case the sword trails will be red.

Some of those trails are blue though (probably because he's using the common GFX).

And some Marth SFX IDs are still there.
There are no SFX conflicting, but facing Marth makes Sephiroth have some SFX that are not heard when not fighting Marth (none of those SFX are voices, though).
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on March 01, 2015, 01:52:14 AM
Hey, I have to say that Sephiroth is not completed.

His sword trails are completely white unless fighting Marth, in which case the sword trails will be red.

Some of those trails are blue though (probably because he's using the common GFX).

And some Marth SFX IDs are still there.
There are no SFX conflicting, but facing Marth makes Sephiroth have some SFX that are not heard when not fighting Marth (none of those SFX are voices, though).

Unfortunately Sephiroth is being replaced in Project Dan, however I can fix all those issues for you if you want, it shouldn't be too much of a hassle.

Quote from: daniel741852 on March 01, 2015, 02:13:02 AM
Unfortunately Sephiroth is being replaced in Project Dan, however I can fix all those issues for you if you want, it shouldn't be too much of a hassle.

It'd be good.

Also, how did you change the SFX IDs?

Whenever I try to modify these .pac files, I get a freeze. (P.D: I was using BrawlBox for that, then Tabuu, but both failed).
Do you use a Hex Editor or what?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on March 01, 2015, 03:09:14 AM
It'd be good.

Also, how did you change the SFX IDs?

Whenever I try to modify these .pac files, I get a freeze. (P.D: I was using BrawlBox for that, then Tabuu, but both failed).
Do you use a Hex Editor or what?

SFX IDs...? Are you triyng to change the Attack and death sounds?



Also, currently Live Streaming Project Dan!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2sib7NUzpA

Quote from: daniel741852 on March 01, 2015, 10:31:17 PM
SFX IDs...? Are you triyng to change the Attack and death sounds?


Yes.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

When will you stream again?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Hey, are there any news?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on March 30, 2015, 06:02:05 AM
Hey, are there any news?
Shovel Knight may be joining..... Also many PSA graphical changes and SFX fixes, and so many crash fixes that the game only crashed once while I was play testing with my friend, reason why the game crashed is because he used Ganon's side B but I am sure I can fix that.